Maximum Ride Forever uploaded by Kate F.

BY JAMES PATTERSON

THE NINTH AND ULTIMATE MAXIMUM RIDE STORY IS HERE! Legions of Max fans won't be disappointed by this encore episode in the beloved series about the incredible adventures of a teenage girl who can fly. As Maximum Ride boldly navigates a post-apocalyptic world, she and her broken flock are roaming the earth, searching for answers to what happened. All will be revealed in this last spectacular "ride"- a brand-new grand finale featuring all of the nonstop action, twists and turns that readers can rely on in a blockbuster Patterson page turner!

Buy on Target
  • "If you want a good read I definitely recommend this series." in 1 review
  • "We are always hunting down the next book ....." in 1 review
  • "I own every book in this series Iove them so much." in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend " in 1 review
  • "This series is probably the best series i've ever read in my entire life." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
James Patrerson is already my favorite author, however this series just made me love him even more. They are suspensful and he knows how to keep you reading. He doesn't bore you and every page is like watching a movie that has you on the edge of your seat. He also writes great childrens books so that I have something to read and my son does as well. Hopefull he keeps up the good work.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
This series was one of the very first I ever read and I have stuck with it throughout all of the Gang's adventures. This book definitely stirred up my emotions and there were some heavy plot twists that I didn't expect but that's the glory of James Patterson's books. I think I read this book in a day or two, I could hardly put it down!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
James Patterson is another one of my favorite authors. They keep my attention focused so much that if someone tries to talk to me I don't even hear them and they have to attempt other measures to get my attention. My first book of his was "When the Wind Blows" I have been hooked since then. To my knowledge, that book was the first one he introduced Max to us. It is an amazing book. He is definitely a top notch writer.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved reading these Maximum Ride books by James Patterson. I was completely surprised when I read the first book, because it's really something completely different, and something I have never read before.  Great writing and nice story line.
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I wondered how this book would end the series and if I'd be ok with it. It had twists and turns I never saw coming. I honestly loved the ending. I've reread the epilogue a few times. True fans of this series will like this finale.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Less action packed as compared to some novels in the series. There were a lot of detours talking about the character's feelings rather than action scenes. I'm not complaining that much though because the character development further flourished. The plot was good despite the lack of action.
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
James Patterson is amazing! This is a great seriers for kids and adults, tells a story about children born in a lab, and transformed into warriors of sorts, they were made to be an invincible army, but these children escape. Or at least they think they do.. is it all just another test?
Kate F.
Marietta, GA
Last book to one of the best series! Like the other books Max is back sarcastic and with the worlds problems on her shoulders. Patterson does a great job writting this book in Max's prospective and really transports the reader to the apocalypse.
Megan S.
I finally read this book after years of following the series. While I definitely did enjoy it, I felt that it was unnecessary. the series easily could have ended after book 4 or 5. This one in particular felt repetitive. The plot line just seemed so similar to many of the previous books in the series.
Zahra F.
Galveston, TX
Though the writing style is more geared towards pre-teens and younger teens, I still enjoyed reading this series in my mid to late teens. There's kind of an x-men vibe to this series, but these mutant children were artificially turned into mutants and they are completely on their own without anyone to take care of them really. But the story is fun and dangerous. Even though most of the characters don't have depth, there are a lot of tender and sincere moments in the "flock". Romance isn't a huge part of the series, especially in the first books.
Faith B.
How is this book?
Megan S.
Anybody know if they are still supposed to come out with a movie?
Alannah R.
Who can't wait for the movie?