Maximum Ride Forever

by James Patterson

THE NINTH AND ULTIMATE MAXIMUM RIDE STORY IS HERE! Legions of Max fans won't be disappointed by this encore episode in the beloved series about the incredible adventures of a teenage girl who can fly. As Maximum Ride boldly navigates a post-apocalyptic world, she and her broken flock are roaming the earth, searching for answers to what happened. All will be revealed in this last spectacular "ride"- a brand-new grand finale featuring all of the nonstop action, twists and turns that readers can rely on in a blockbuster Patterson page turner!

Anybody know if they are still supposed to come out with a movie?
Who can't wait for the movie?
How is this book?
Start your review of Maximum Ride Forever!
Product Highlights
Definitely recommend in reviews
We are always hunting down the next book .....in reviews
I own every book in this series Iove them so much.in reviews
This series is probably the best series i've ever read in my entire life.in reviews
If you want a good read I definitely recommend this series.in reviews
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I am 44 years old and I got addicted to reading the Maximum Ride series! This series by James Patterson is great! It is interesting and kept me reading page after page until I finished. I totally recommend this series to anyone that likes to read fantasy novels with adventure to it. I can’t wait to read the next one!
ashley M.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Maximum Ride Forever uploaded by ashley M.
I can’t find this exact book but I love #JamesPatterson and I love this book #texasranger  and I can’t wait to read book 2 #texasoutlaw  #newyearsamefaves #books @jamespatterson #read #bookworm
Jade B.
Durham, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved the Maximum Ride series; I think they work well as children-to-YA books, and are even enjoyable enough for adults to read as well. With so many YA books these days following the same boring script, this type of series is so refreshing.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved reading these Maximum Ride books by James Patterson. I was completely surprised when I read the first book, because it's really something completely different, and something I have never read before.  Great writing and nice story line.
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I wondered how this book would end the series and if I'd be ok with it. It had twists and turns I never saw coming. I honestly loved the ending. I've reread the epilogue a few times. True fans of this series will like this finale.
Heather F.
Stapleton
I have read the whole series! I highly recommend them! James Patterson is awesome! Worth every penny I spend on them!
Emily C.
Fayetteville, AR
This series was one of the very first I ever read and I have stuck with it throughout all of the Gang's adventures. This book definitely stirred up my emotions and there were some heavy plot twists that I didn't expect but that's the glory of James Patterson's books. I think I read this book in a day or two, I could hardly put it down!
Nicole G.
I love every book I have ever read by james Patterson the maximum ride series is a fly by the seat of your pants non stop adventure. the alex cross series just draws you in book by book and the Michael Bennett series is the best detective series I have ever read!!!
dez F.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with James Patterson. I mean seriously he is one of the best authors Ever.
Issa C.
Groves, TX
I find all the maximum ride books adventurous and I find James Patterson to be a very good author. Yes there are a lot on books for maximum ride but once you really get into it you won't really mind and just keep wanting more.