Maximum Ride Forever uploaded by Kate F.

BY JAMES PATTERSON

THE NINTH AND ULTIMATE MAXIMUM RIDE STORY IS HERE! Legions of Max fans won't be disappointed by this encore episode in the beloved series about the incredible adventures of a teenage girl who can fly. As Maximum Ride boldly navigates a post-apocalyptic world, she and her broken flock are roaming the earth, searching for answers to what happened. All will be revealed in this last spectacular "ride"- a brand-new grand finale featuring all of the nonstop action, twists and turns that readers can rely on in a blockbuster Patterson page turner!

• "Definitely recommend " in 1 review
  • "I own every book in this series Iove them so much." in 1 review
  • "This series is probably the best series i've ever read in my entire life." in 1 review
  • "We are always hunting down the next book ....." in 1 review
  • "If you want a good read I definitely recommend this series." in 1 review
Jade B.
Durham
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved the Maximum Ride series; I think they work well as children-to-YA books, and are even enjoyable enough for adults to read as well. With so many YA books these days following the same boring script, this type of series is so refreshing.
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is the ninth book in the series Maximum Ride. The eight book was thought to be the last one, but fans got a curve ball when James Patterson released this book. This book, although a satisfying end to the series, seems to disregard established personalities and relationships created in the series. There seems to be some kind of out of characterness with some of the characters which threw me off when I read it. Some decisions that the characters made did not align with what we saw throughout the series which is disappointing. It's still a fast paced novel with a nice plot, but we still have loose plot lines that may never be filled unless James Patterson throws another curve ball at us.
Emily C.
Pearcy, AR
This series was one of the very first I ever read and I have stuck with it throughout all of the Gang's adventures. This book definitely stirred up my emotions and there were some heavy plot twists that I didn't expect but that's the glory of James Patterson's books. I think I read this book in a day or two, I could hardly put it down!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
James Patterson is another one of my favorite authors. They keep my attention focused so much that if someone tries to talk to me I don't even hear them and they have to attempt other measures to get my attention. My first book of his was "When the Wind Blows" I have been hooked since then. To my knowledge, that book was the first one he introduced Max to us. It is an amazing book. He is definitely a top notch writer.
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I wondered how this book would end the series and if I'd be ok with it. It had twists and turns I never saw coming. I honestly loved the ending. I've reread the epilogue a few times. True fans of this series will like this finale.
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
James Patterson is amazing! This is a great seriers for kids and adults, tells a story about children born in a lab, and transformed into warriors of sorts, they were made to be an invincible army, but these children escape. Or at least they think they do.. is it all just another test?
Kate F.
Marietta, GA
Last book to one of the best series! Like the other books Max is back sarcastic and with the worlds problems on her shoulders. Patterson does a great job writting this book in Max's prospective and really transports the reader to the apocalypse.
Megan S.
I finally read this book after years of following the series. While I definitely did enjoy it, I felt that it was unnecessary. the series easily could have ended after book 4 or 5. This one in particular felt repetitive. The plot line just seemed so similar to many of the previous books in the series.
Zahra F.
Galveston, TX
Though the writing style is more geared towards pre-teens and younger teens, I still enjoyed reading this series in my mid to late teens. There's kind of an x-men vibe to this series, but these mutant children were artificially turned into mutants and they are completely on their own without anyone to take care of them really. But the story is fun and dangerous. Even though most of the characters don't have depth, there are a lot of tender and sincere moments in the "flock". Romance isn't a huge part of the series, especially in the first books.
Nicole G.
I love every book I have ever read by james Patterson the maximum ride series is a fly by the seat of your pants non stop adventure. the alex cross series just draws you in book by book and the Michael Bennett series is the best detective series I have ever read!!!
Faith B.
How is this book?
Megan S.
Anybody know if they are still supposed to come out with a movie?
Alannah R.
Who can't wait for the movie?