Maximum Ride Forever uploaded by Kate F.

BY JAMES PATTERSON

THE NINTH AND ULTIMATE MAXIMUM RIDE STORY IS HERE! Legions of Max fans won't be disappointed by this encore episode in the beloved series about the incredible adventures of a teenage girl who can fly. As Maximum Ride boldly navigates a post-apocalyptic world, she and her broken flock are roaming the earth, searching for answers to what happened. All will be revealed in this last spectacular "ride"- a brand-new grand finale featuring all of the nonstop action, twists and turns that readers can rely on in a blockbuster Patterson page turner!

Buy on Target*
  • "Definitely recommend " in 1 review
  • "If you want a good read I definitely recommend this series." in 1 review
  • "This series is probably the best series i've ever read in my entire life." in 1 review
  • "We are always hunting down the next book ....." in 1 review
  • "I own every book in this series Iove them so much." in 1 review
Megan S.
I finally read this book after years of following the series. While I definitely did enjoy it, I felt that it was unnecessary. the series easily could have ended after book 4 or 5. This one in particular felt repetitive. The plot line just seemed so similar to many of the previous books in the series.
Nicole G.
I love every book I have ever read by james Patterson the maximum ride series is a fly by the seat of your pants non stop adventure. the alex cross series just draws you in book by book and the Michael Bennett series is the best detective series I have ever read!!!
Destiny S.
I love this book series. This book series is jam packed with action and always has an unexpected twist. I'm reading the whole series right now and I'm just In love. I've been reading these books instead of doing summer reading. That's how good it is.
Kate F.
Marietta, GA
Last book to one of the best series! Like the other books Max is back sarcastic and with the worlds problems on her shoulders. Patterson does a great job writting this book in Max's prospective and really transports the reader to the apocalypse.
P D.
I normally can't keep reading a series but THIS BOOK MADE ME FINISH THE WHOLE SERIES. I never loved any book as much as I loved this one. The entire series is amazing. It's a must read! Five stars!! I was sad when I finished the series :(
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
This is definitely a fun series to read. I read it years ago and actually just bought it the other day when I was looking around for used books. The storyline in these are great, and it keeps you pulled in all the way thru.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
The first two books of this series were an assignment for my son but he loved them so much he read all the books in the series. Great book to keep their minds engaged. Definitely get your teen to read.
Layomi G.
I read this book in 5th grade and must say I loved it. It was action-packed and kept wanting to know what happened next. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and everyone else would, too.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
I loved all the Maximum ride books! They are so good but so overlooked. I think everyone should read them, especially if you like the hunger games or Harry Potter
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I have read the whole series! I highly recommend them! James Patterson is awesome! Worth every penny I spend on them!
Faith B.
How is this book?
Alannah R.
Who can't wait for the movie?
Megan S.
Anybody know if they are still supposed to come out with a movie?