Maximum Games, Llc Farming Simulator 17 Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by kandiss J.

BY MAXIMUM GAMES, LLC

Farming Simulator 17 Playstation 4 see more...

• What do you do in this game? #nohate 1 Answers
  • Is this game worth the price? My bf has been debating on ...1 Answers
  • I have been waiting to buy this for my 5 year old. He lov...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
kandiss J.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son plays this game all the time. He likes that you can farm and drive the tractors and trucks. He likes that you have buy (game money/fake money) and work your way up in it. But he wishes the graphics were better. He wishes there were more machines and more of a variety of crops to plant and grow. He enjoys this game and recommends it. I have also played it and i think its a fun non violent game.
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I bought this game for my 2 sons for Christmas. They LOVE this game so much! I am glad I was able to get this for them. I found it during Black Friday and got a GREAT deal. I only paid 27.00 for the game. I like that it is for a range of ages. My 8 year old loves it and my 12 year old!
Jennifer B.
Cleveland, Texas
This game is adorable. When I'm bored, I love to turn this game on & enjoy all that it has to offer. It's also good for young children. My five year old loves the idea of taking care of her own farm, without the hard work of an actual farm, of course. Good game and a lot of fun.
Jason B.
Great game. Nothing like playing as a farmer to get the real farming experience. I just love driving my tractor and plowing my fields. Great pickup for all ages.
Brittney S.
Haysville, KS
The boyfriend absolutely loves this game. Supposedly there is a huge difference between the 2016 version and this one. He got it for christmas and plays it any chance he can get. I'm not a huge fan but I love watching him play because he gets so into it. I never could have believed the joy a farming game could give.
Kevin B.
Bought this game along with my friends. It is decently fun when playing with other, but it is VER boring playing by yourself
Kirya D.
Humboldt, TN
Is it better then the 2016 one? Because I like the other and I was trying to look for it, but I couldn't find it
Amber M.
Sikeston, MO
My 12 year old loves this game. He spent hours "farming" was well worth the money. Definitely would buy again
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Addicted to this game!!! it is so much like real life and i cannot stop playing it. Very addicting game!!!!
Brittany K.
Broomfield , CO
Great game for every age! I have this game got it as a fun gift and played a handful of times love this!
jolisia r.
So is this actually like fun?
angelica m.
Lubbock, TX
Sooo is this game any fun? I mean it's a farming game but is it any good?
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Is this seriously a real game? I can't really picture people playing this.
Ashley Z.
I have been waiting to buy this for my 5 year old. He loves to go to the farm with his dad and what way to keep him entertained than with this game in the off season... So my question is, is it worth the price???
Nicki R.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this game worth the price? My bf has been debating on buying it or not.