BY MAXIM HYGIENE PRODUCTS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Maximize your Green Potential. Individually Wrapped 100% Natural Cotton, Hypoallergenic, Eco-Friendly, Chlorine/Dioxin Free, No Chemicals, Viscose or Rayon All our organic and natural feminine hygiene products are hypoallergenic, designed with quality materials and comfort in mind for today s active woman. This product adheres to the following standards to keep our body and earth safe: Natural Cotton - Viscose/Rayon Free Absorbent Core Hypoallergenic - Skin Allergy Free Gynecologist Tested - Designed & Developed Under Gynecological Supervision Breathable - Natural Breathable Layers Admit Air to the Skin for Added Dryness + Better Health Biodegradable - Dissolves Quickly, Easily, Safely and Naturally Individually Wrapped - For Easy Carrying around and Hygienic Reasons Chlorine & Dioxin Free - No Chlorine or Dioxin is Used in the Bleaching Process Perf see more...

Review (1)
Francisca S.
Tustin, CA
I'm always looking out for alternative solutions to get through my monthly cycle. This time I thought of trying out natural cotton pads. Lately, my skin has been getting irritated by regular pads so I figured cotton pads would be a better option. It sure doesn't irritate my skin as much as regular pads do but I'm not so wowed by the fact that it is not as absorbent. I want to feel as dry as possible and this doesn't quite do it for me. I'd probably use it towards the end of my cycle instead of using it as a backup to tampons.

Walmart