Maxim Hygiene Products Natural MaxION Ultra Thin Winged Pad, Regular, 10 ea

by Maxim Hygiene

For Even Better Protection Against Irritation Odor br Soft, Safe and Natural MaxION Silver Tourmaline Strip 2 100% Natural Cotton Cover Sheet 3 Breathable Leak Protection Back Layer 4 100% Natural Cotton Absorbent Core 5 Adhesive Strip 6 Individually Wrapped 7 Winged Unique Design for More Comfort and Better Protection br Maxim Hygiene provides a comprehensive line of organic and natural chlorine free cotton products to keep you Soft, Safe and Natural. By using organic and natural chlorine free cotton, Maxim Hygiene products reduce the risk of irritation, minimize exposure to carcinogenic dioxins and protect the environment. Maxim Hygiene MaxION Technology products combine the benefits of our pure cotton line with the natural powers of Silver and Tourmaline Ions. These particles are scientifically based detoxifiers that stimulate greater well being and provi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maxim Hygiene Products Natural MaxION Ultra Thin Winged Pad, Regular, 10 ea!
Austin, TX
Maxim Hygiene Products Natural MaxION Ultra Thin Winged Pad, Regular, 10 ea uploaded by Cherry G.
I recently started using this brand I was using a different one but it was also Natural, Organic and mainly made out of real Cotton and chemicals free. I really like this brand it feels like a regular pad like the ones that come out on commercials and they have the same effect. I recommend all the ladies to try it if you are trying to get rid of all those chemicals that your body doesn't need.
Maxim Hygiene Products Natural MaxION Ultra Thin Winged Pad, Regular, 10 ea uploaded by Alison C.
Maxim Hygiene Natural pads are made with chlorine free cotton and impregnated with Silver and Tourmaline ions. These ions kill odor causing bacteria, minimize irritation and are Saud to stimulate greater well being--something every girl on her period could use! I like that Maxim is an eco-friendly company and natural women's health oriented. The price is similar to non-green products, so I will definitely continue to purchase these products.

Looking for your answer?