BY MAXI-MATIC ELITE

Make delicious stews, soups or pot roasts with the elite cuisine cooker. It has an 8.5-quart stoneware pot for cooking rice, vegetables, meat and more. It has low, high, warm and defrost settings to prepare a variety of recipes. A tempered glass lid and cool-touch handles and knobs allow for convenient use. The stoneware pot is removable for easy cleanup. Handwash. see more...

• What are your favorite crock pot recipes? 6 Answers
Candace S.
Charleston, WV
Absolutely love my slow cooker! I can cook a different meal in it literally everyday and not have to worry about cleaning a bunch of pots and pans and watching dinner so close for hours at a time! Just throw it in and go!
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Love my slow cooker. I have been able to make just about anything in it is so nice for working mom to go ahead and set it in the morning and have dinner ready when you come home. It's so nice to have that one hour back to play with my kids that would have been spent cooking dinner when I got home from work.
Ronnit H.
brooklyn, NY
My mom has one and I love it cause she can put stuff in the slow cooker and go to work while I'm home and I don't have to do anything but check on it and by the times she's home for work dinner is finished
Sarah W.
Great slow cooker! This makes it easy to make tender, shreddable meat and it allows you to cook all day while at work, and come home to a meal that's already cooked or required little cooking
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
I do not know how I ever got by without having this crock pot! It is so easy to put dinner in the crock pot in the morning and let it cook itself all day. It makes my day so much easier.
Bailey C.
I am sow cooker obsessed and this one sure doesn't disappoint! I love that you can make dinner, walk away and know it'll be there ready when you get back!
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
I know so many people that have these! Easy and healthy meals come from these. The best way to cook meals for work parties.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
This is a good slow cooker. It's great to make stew ,chilli ,beans or roast it makes everything tender and delicious.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I love to cook with this slow cooker u can put dinnwr on in the morning an b done by dinner time no hassle
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
I don't have this specific slow cooker but these things are lifesavers. If you don't have one get one!
Lynda S.
San Jose, CA
What are your favorite crock pot recipes?