BY MAXI-MATIC

Makes Healthy And Delicious Drinks Such As Smoothies Protein Shakes, Milk Shakes And More Chop Nuts, Grate Cheese, Grind Coffee, Blend And Mix Drinks Quick And Easy Clean Up Powerful 300 Watt Motor Easy Press-Down And Lock Safety Operation On And Off Switch Includes Four Tall Cups Four Spill-Proof Lids Four Foam-Grips One Tall Blending Cup One Small Grinder Cup Two Stainless Steel Blades One Main Motor Base see more...

• I'm just curious if it works like the ninja blending system? I ha...1 Answers
  • I've always wanted this. And I always wonder ever how you put the...3 Answers
  • I am very interested to learn more about this product!!! I am ea...1 Answers
Kerina H.
Foodie Expert
If you want a alternative to the nutribullet here it is. Great working and a perfect set to making smoothies and juices. With a better price here is your try out kit to see if you want to make a more serious purchase later for something like a nutribullet.
Emily H.
Alexandria, MN
I make a lot of smoothies and this blender works great for that. I like the individual cups and the lids that you can drink from. The two different blades are nice depending on what you are blending. I have also used it for chopping up chiles and veggies for cooking/canning. Great value!
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
I've always wanted this. And I always wonder ever how you put the cup upside down lol. Is this better than a regular blender because that's. What in using at the moment
Patricia D.
Foodie Expert
I'm just curious if it works like the ninja blending system? I haven't purchases either but it would to keep in mind since I haven't been able to find the ninja systems in my local Walmart stores due to them being sold out! Thanks a bunch!
Susan S.
South Vienna, Ohio
I am very interested to learn more about this product!!! I am eager to start making smoothies for my own health reasons and being a busy mom on the go! So any information would be helpful!