Maxi Health OPC Supreme - Grapeseed Extract & Oregano - Powerful Antioxidant - 60 Capsules - Kosher

BY MAXI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Maxi OPC Supreme is an antioxidant formula with your requirements in mind!br br Grape Seed has high bioavailability and conserves vitamins C and E. Grape Seed Extract contains proanthocyanidins. These are powerful free radical scavengers that offer... see more...

Review (1)
Jana M.
After I stopped taking birth control I got really bad breakouts on my face and my back. Someone recommended taking 2 of these every day and within 2 weeks the breakouts where gone. At least for me, this is magic and I will continue taking it.