Formulated to provide daily nourishment for healthy, lustrous hair, Country Life's Maxi-Hair combines vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including biotin, MSM, and horsetail herb extract along with a full complement of B-complex vitamins, vitamins A, C, and E, and supporting minerals. Vegetarian. Gluten free. Want to hear more? Check out our customer-created Maxi-Hair reviews below!

I’ve been looking for a good hair growth regimen, can anyone recommend one?
Dose it make hair body growth ?
Iss this helpul in hair growth?
Start your review of Maxi-Hair!
Product Highlights
My hair and nails may have grown a little bit more than usual, but I can only tell this because I started taking this shortly after I colored my hair, and it seemed like my roots started showing a little earlier than usual.in reviews
...but I am on my second bottle and my hair feels thicker and seems to be growing faster than before. in reviews
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I just started to using Maxi hair because I read a lot of good reviews. I hope it works like the people say. The price isn't bad.
Emily R.
Athol, MA
My hair is feeling more lively and hydrated after takinf these for just a few days, it seems to be more manageable
Tiffany H.
Kittanning, PA
Anyone who knows me knows that I change my hair a lot. Usually, that change involves changing the color. So sometimes my hair needs a little TLC. While special shampoos can help, I have found it best to try to improve my hair from the inside out. That usually means eating a healthy diet and drinking lots of water. But now, there is something else that can help: Country Life Maxi Hair . These dietary supplements can help improve the overall health of your hair, skin, and nails. Two tablets are taken each day. I tend to take mine in the morning, first thing, with a large glass of water. Like any supplements, the pills are pretty big, and not exactly pleasant tasting, but with a good drink of water, I never have any trouble. At a cost of about $17.99 a bottle, the cost is comparable to other supplements, and these can be found in most stores that carry vitamins and supplements. Over the course of the few weeks I have been taking the supplements, I have noticed a few things. My hair tends to grow fast, so I have not seen a significant increase in the rate of hair growth. However, my hair does seem stronger, and more of my natural curl is apparent. Also, I have a tendency to lose a lot of hair with each washing/combing, and I have noticed a reduction in the amount of hair lost since starting the supplement. But by far, the greatest change has been in my fingernails. They are growing so much faster now, and are stronger. They split and break significantly less that they did before I started the supplements. The only negative side effect I have seen is that the color of my urine changed to a bright fluorescent yellow. I know that it sounds a bit odd, and kind of gross, but it could be alarming to someone not prepared for it, so I thought I would mention it. Increasing my water intake helped reduce this. Other than that, I have only seen positive results from this supplement.
Cammien R.
After just a week of using this I noticed improvement in my nails, a week later I noticed better skin (I am acne prone), and a week after that I noticed better hair! :) This works. And it is natural. You can't go wrong :)
Diana G.
Santa Ana , CA
Well, I don't see a huge difference between this one and the other products that I have been using a while.. My hair still grows pretty slow and my nails can be broken from time to time. And especially I don't like the test, pretty awful for vitamins.
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
This is a very good product and I like having it it’s very affordable and effective there’s nothing I would improve
Katana S.
They're big pill but it really works for my. My split ends stop and almost grew an inch and a half a month. My hair is a bit shiny and not dulled.
Laura T.
Hollywood, FL
Pills are hard to swallow but this product seems to work to a certain extent. Its no miracle worker but it is a good healthy push to healthy skin and nails.
Jessica B.
Since I have started using this product I have seen my dry, cracking, brittle almost falling off nails grow, strengthen, and crack no more! My hair seems to be shining more and less split ends and flyways. This Product truly is amazing!
Jenna S.
Danbury, NC
I have been using this for almost a month now. My nails have stopped peeling and seem to be growing much stronger and quicker than before. I have acne prone skin, and haven't noticed any difference in my skin. My hair is always kept super short, so growth rate is easily noted, since I cut it regular. My hair has started growing faster and seems to be fuller lately. It also feels different, not in a bad way, but in a way I find hard to explain. I have to say this product has been great! I think my only complaint would be the size and taste of the vitamins. They have a strong taste/smell. I have also had a couple get stuck on the way down. If you can get past this, they are great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mitzi O.
BallinaHinch
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone used the Maxi-Hair ? I’ve heard it’s a good alternative to SugarBearHair Vitamins Please comment your experiences :)
Marissa B. il y a 2 ans
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for over a month now and I see so much of a difference with how my hair looks and feels. I like them a lot better than Sugarbear hair.