Maxi-Cosi Pria™ 85 Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Lana D.

BY MAXI-COSI

• Weight Class:

14-40 pounds rear facing 22-85 pounds forward-facing

The only premium convertible car seat that offers a first-class ride from 14-85 pounds

Supreme Comfort

Surround your child in comfort with the Maxi-Cosi Pria™ 85 Convertible Car Seat. Featuring CosiCushion fabrics and padding, it’s the only premium convertible car seat that offers a first-class ride from 14-85 pounds.

Superior Side Impact Protection

The Pria 85 fits children rear-facing starting at 14 pounds and keeps them cozy up to 40 pounds. When they're ready to ride forward-facing, turn this car seat around to safely fit children up to 85 pounds; the highest weight range offered by a harness in a convertible car seat (as of November 2016). Both stages benefit from the safer Air Protect® side impact technology which protects your child where it’s needed most, around the head.

Convenient Harness Holders

It’s also easier to get your child in and out of the Pria 85 thanks to harness holders that keep the straps out of the way and a flip away buckle. This clever buckle won’t get stuck under your baby when getting in the seat or stuck in clothing when getting out.

Machine Washable Fabrics

Keeping the Pria 85 clean is simple. The seat pad unsnaps and removes easily over the frame, and can go right into the washer and dryer. Also, there’s no need to remove the seat from the car or to make complicated maneuvers with the harness straps. All this allows you to get a thorough clean not available in other car seats.

More Room for Passengers

The Pria 85 is also specially designed to fit better in your car, allowing more room for your passengers to stretch out in the front seats.

Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I really like this carseat a lot! it's like a carseat recliner for toddlers lol. my daughter always look so comfortable in it! she loves the cup holder and the sides are like pillows. She loves car rides ever since she has gotten this carseat. It's easy to clean & move from car to car. I definitely recommend this carseat!
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
My toddler graduated to this car seat a few months ago and absolutely loves it! she is so comfortable and she loves to put her sippy cups and bottles in the cup holders. I love the beautiful pink color. I also love how easy it is to clip her in and out of and doesn't pinch her legs when I clip her in. I also love that this will work for her until she is 85 pounds. it was easy to install but it is heavy. This is not a car seat I would buy if you are planning to take it in and out a lot. I have a 2 door with bucket seats and it fits perfectly for her. The straps adjust easily and it is easy to understand and move the harness. It is on the pricey end but it is totally worth the money. I also love that when you adjust the straps to take them off there are 2 hooks on the sides for you to place the straps so they don't get in the way. This is a bulky car seat but it makes for easy carrides and roadtrips. two thumbs up!
Madison F.
Gainesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
100000000x yes!!! This car seat is so plush, comfortable, light weight (compared to others), easy to clean, easy to adjust and easy to install! We love it! The price is worth it! I would recommend this car seat 100000x over and over again!
Lana D.
Whittier
Love love this car seat. Easy to clean has air pads around the side. And the fabric is so soft and luxurious feeling. Nice color combinations. Price is a bit more but comfortable and safety is number one. Maxi-Cosi Pria™ 85 Convertible Car Seat
Katelyn J.
My daughter loves this seat. it is very comfortable for her and gives her a much easier time getting to her cup than the last one. to is a little bulky for small vehicles but its still a wonderful seat all together
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We absolutely love this car seat and stroller duo. So easy to assemble. Spins on a dime. For a while the only place our daughter would sleep would be her car seat. It has made it so much easier having a baby because we have these items. Plus the fabric is awesome
Jennifer F.
This car seat looks amazing really looking forward to buying one. I have the infant one and I love it. My son will soon be ready to upgrade.
Arianny L.
Deland, Florida (FL)
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Me encanta este car sete es muy práctico para los bebe ya mi hija necesita uno de esto pero la mentable que son muy caros
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
I absolutely love this car seat. My child is super comfy and she seems to really like it as well.
Samantha B.
So I will be a new mom this May, and I keep on debating weather or not to get this type of car seat. My question is, is this car seat just as safe as an infant car seat?

Amazon