Maxi-Cosi Pria™ 70 Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Estela R.

BY MAXI-COSI #12 in Car Seats

• Weight Class:

9-40 pounds rear-facing 22-70 pounds forward facing

Top rated for superior safety, comfort and the best fit in your vehicle

The Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat is known for advanced safety with FlexTech for multi-directional crash energy management and Air Protect for advanced side impact protection. These features provide superior safety while the premium seat padding gives a comfortable ride.

Premium Self-Wicking Fabric

The Pria 70 is now fully equipped with new premium self-wicking fabric that deodorizes and draws liquids away from the skin to help keep baby dry and comfortable on every journey in the car.

Easy to Clean

Keeping the Pria 70 clean is simple. There’s no need to remove the seat from the car or to make complicated maneuvers with the harness straps. The seat pad unsnaps and removes easily over the frame, and can go directly into the washer and dryer. All this allows you to get a thorough clean not available in other car seats.

Fits Children from 9 to 70 pounds

Its suitable for children rear-facing starting at 9 pounds and keeps them cozy up to 40 pounds. When they're ready to ride forward-facing, turn this car seat around to safely fit children up to 70 pounds. Both stages benefit from the safer side impact protection provided by Air Protect technology which protects your child where it’s needed most, around the head.

More Room for Passengers

The Pria 85 is also specially designed to fit better in your car, allowing more room for your passengers to stretch out in the front seats.

Give your family a 5-star experience with the premium safety, comfort, and style of the Pria 70.

Jordan M.
Edmond
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously deranged.

It’s pink. So pink. After having two boys I NEEDED to move my daughter from her pink maxi cosi mico to this big bad girl. The only negative thing is that it is BULKY. Like big. Thank god we have captains chairs because I’m not sure it would fit nicely in a bench seat.
Rash A.
Rockville , MD
Oh ..I love this car seat for my angel ,it’s very comfortable ,very soft & cozy she just go to sleep in that . I buy it from buy buy baby where I got good deal but this price also it wort to buy.it’s very sturdy car seat & very easy to clean. Maxi-Cosi Pria™ 70 Convertible Car Seat
Madison F.
Gainesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This car seat is AMAZING! It is plush, comfortable & light weight. It’s extremely easy to take apart and clean, and even easier to put back together! I love the cup holder. My daughter is so comfortable in this seat & she loves it! Plan to purchase one for my little boy coming in June.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Amazing car seat!! Since the first time my daughter rode in it, she loved it! It’s not bulky at all, very easy to clean and no expensive at all! Maxi-Cosi is our go to for all of our car seats! We love them!
Sejla H.
Valparaiso, IN
Light weight, comfortable and very cute! I love that it is so easy to wash! One piece and you're done! And it really is the lightest out there! My daughter is 18mo at the moment, and we can still carry her in the seat when needed
Traci G.
Aurora, CO
Love this car seat. Once our son was ready to convert both my husband and I got one for our cars. The only cons I would give this car seat, is if you are short like me (5'1) it can be hard to place your child in the car seat, especially if you have an SUV. I think it will get much easier once our son gets to the age where he can sit forward, but right now I'm on my tippy toes a lot when placing him in the car seat. Other than that, it's so comfortable and soft. My son rarely cries and often falls asleep right away in it.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
This is the only car seat that fits comfortably in my two door car. The seat is pretty Cush and the little guy likes to use the cushion cup holders to hold his toys. Cleaning is a breeze, there are simple snaps that removes the ENTIRE covering. I've only used this as a rear facing car seat, but it works great so far! Can't wait to go forward (hah! #mompun) with it.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this Car seat! From the fabric to the cushion. The color is perfect and it does get stained easily! I hade bought 3 car seats because my son didn't not stayed still in them but with this one he loved it he was 10 months now he's 2 so we love it
Highly recommended
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this at my baby shower as a gift and was super excited to use it when the time came. The fabric is comfortable and we loved our infant carrier from the same company. Once it was installed, it's been a struggle for about 10 months for me to really get the thing to tighten. Every time I put her in I really have to use some muscle to be sure that it's tight enough when she's rear facing. I'm hoping once we turn her around it gets easier. Other than that, the product is perfect. I just wish it was easier to adjust.
Erin F.
Campbellsvlle, KY
After doing extensive research and reading reviews, I decided to purchase this car seat for my baby. I was aware that sometimes the straps get twisted and are difficult to tighten, but I was willing to overlook those minor inconveniences. One of the main reasons that I chose this specific seat is because it very well in a compact sedan. As my husband needs plenty of leg space in the front seat, I felt like this would be a good fit for us. I like that it has a removable cover. I like that it is one of the leaders in safety. I like that it is absolutely adorable. I like that it is easily adjustable as she grows. I like that it doesn't take up much space even when rear facing. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because of the twisty strap issues. Also, my child is in the 90th percentile for head circumference and it is pretty snug for her because of the generous airbag support. She is still comfortable, but cannot wear a winter hat while in the car seat. I did find a little trick to help keep the straps from getting twisted. Simply stick them between the cushion and the seat when unbuckling the baby to remove them. When putting the child back into the seat, everything is ready to go and no straps are twisted.
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Is it really worth the money! ?
Nora B.
What age does this go up to?
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Are they worth the money?
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
Is the material thick? Or does it make your child sweaty
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Is it really worth the money! ?

back