Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat and FREE Mini Auto USB Adapter, Total Black, 1 ea

BY MAXI-COSI

The Pria 70 is Designed to Provide the Right Fit It fits occupants from 9 pounds and keeping them cozy up to 40 pounds rear-facing. When they re ready, turn it around to comfortably fit children up to 70 pounds forward-facing. This convertible car seat features state-of-the-art Air Protect Revolutionary Side Impact Technology which immediately reduces impact forces through the precise release of air in headrest. The PerfectFit one hand harness height adjustment provides micro adjustments for an optimal fit. Included with this car seat purchase is a free USB mini auto adapter. Plug this into an accessory power outlet to charge personal device. The power output is up to 1 Amp and is compatible with smart phones and any device that provides USB cable for charging. see more...

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
THESE are amazing car seats. I was considering getting this for my baby. The reason i didn't is because they are SO expensive. But I definitely would if money wasn't an issue
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Lake Tapps , WA
We upgraded to this seat from our infant seat and couldn't be happier. Went from a baby who screamed and cried the entire car ride to being happy and comfortable enough to fall asleep almost every time. Love the slits in the side to hold the buckle out of your way. Very easy to navigate around the seat to make adjustments as your little one grows. I recommend this seat to anyone I can.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Lancaster, SC
I'm using one kind of like this now. This one looks a lot safer than mine does. I may have to sell the one I have so I can get this one and try it out!!