BY MAXI-COSI

Introducing the Prezi by Maxi-Cosi! This European-inspired infant car seat features superior side impact protection with the new G-Cell HX Air Protect and can be used rear-facing from 4-30 lbs. This infant seat features an EZ out harness, so no more struggling to buckle in a sleeping baby. The 5-point harness features a center front adjuster. Other great features include a 5-position adjustably headrest, 5-position adjustable base with built-in Rebound Control, and 1-click mini LATCH connectors.  The Prezi Infant Car Seat is compatible with all Maxi-Cosi and Quinny Strollers! ; see more...

Melissa L.
Santa Ana, CA
I had this car seat in black and even tho I really liked the style and how it looked it was somewhat way to heavy! with and without the base. I didn't get a chance to actually use it because I sold it to purchase something else but I liked the way it looked.
Audrey A.
Love this seat! It is light weight and absolutely perfect. I love the design and how it really cradles your baby nice and snug. Plus check out all those colors. Yeah, it's pricey, but in my opinion totally worth the splurge.
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
My baby loved this seat! It fit her like a glove and comes in lots of great colors.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This car seat is rather adorable! I love the colour and maxi cost are a fab brand