Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat

Happy Travels are Ahead

The Mico Max 30 provides superior safety for your baby with Air Protect® Side Impact Protection and an anti-rebound bar to make every ride safer. The reversible Cozi-Dozi insert provides head and neck support for smaller babies, giving them a snug and safer ride.

Easiest to Clean

The Mico Max 30 infant car seat is not just easy to clean, it's the easiest. The innovative seat pad removes with no need to unthread the harnesses, letting you take it off in a few seconds. Once off, the pad is both machine washable and dryer safe. Putting it back on is easy too, ensuring you can get back on the road quickly.

Added Comfort for the Family

The Mico Max 30 also makes getting around easier for mom and dad thanks to the contoured handle that curves around your hip for a more comfortable carry. Less bouncing makes the experience better for both parent and baby. The Mico Max 30 is the lightest premium infant car seat in its class*, making it an excellent choice for a premium travel system.

Premium Stroller Compatibility

It’s fully compatible with your favorite Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, and many other premium brand strollers. The Mico Max 30 stay-in-car base is adjustable to ensure a proper fit in your vehicle and features a one-click LATCH system for easy installation.

I am looking for a car seat does anyone have any comments about this one?
How does this work? Is it comfortable for the baby? Is it really heavy?
Start your review of Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat!
How would you rate this product?
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat uploaded by Suzi L.
I had decided to splurge on my second son as I thought it was my last kid. The car seat was eay to cute to pass but it was pricey $350. It is also Limited Edition which made me want it even more. Only thing I hated was how easily the white fabric would stain. It is machine washable but dealing with a baby I did have to throw it in the wash a lot. It was very comfy and easy to carry. Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat uploaded by Ashton R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This car seat was rated with fantastic safety ratings which is one of the reasons I wanted it. It was super cushy and came with a bunch of inserts to help hold smaller babies which I loved. The base to the seat does expand so be sure to look up how to install as we did it wrong on the first try. It is very light weight and the curved handle makes carrying it around an easy feat. However the cover never stayed put, it kept sliding back not keeping the sun from my littles eyes. Also for the most part she hated it. I could never figure out why. She would scream the second I got her in the car to the second I took her out. When we switched seats she stopped screaming so I know it was the seat. Not sure what the issue was and I so badly wanted this seat to work for us. :(
Tabitha W.
Nashville, TN
Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat uploaded by Tabitha W.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
We had the travel light colored set and loved it. We will keep it just in case we have another and are continuing to use the stroller.
Gabrielle D.
Anoka, MN
I cannot speak highly enough about the Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant car seat. First, it is so much more soft/cushiony than any other car seat that I’ve felt or went and looked at/thought about purchasing. The handle is also much different, it has a strange curve that is amazing- as baby grows and becomes heavy having the curved handle makes it easier to carry your baby & less awkward/painful/heavy. Also, the seat is very secure in its base, much more than some of the other competitors. I felt my baby was very safe while in this infant car seat. The canopy on all maxi-cosi car seats is larger which is so nice for many reasons but mainly to keep the elements away from your newborn. One of the last features I’ll touch on is how deep this seat is, my son is very tall (98% for his height) and in all other infant car seats his legs would dangle off but not on this car seat! Which was amazing, because it allowed us to keep him in the infant seat that clicked into our travel system stroller up until he was 13 months old, SO amazing! We wouldn’t of been able to do that had we gone with another brand.
Brittany F.
1,012 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Still awaiting baby’s arrival but we love this already! It’s beautiful, easy to use, lightweight and from what we’ve heard can be used up til 40 pounds! Still new to all this stuff but we can’t wait to see baby in this!
Emily H.
Saint Louis Park
This car seat was a little pricier than other options but I’m so glad we got it. Really good quality and when something broke their customer service was through the roof!!
ALison B.
Homer Glen, IL
Great for our little one! Feel that he is safe and protected, especially comforting for the first ride home from the hospital. As he continues to grow the seat is a little snug compared to other brands but still meets all of our needs!
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
It’s been about 5 years since I have purchased a car seat so when I needed a new one for baby #3, I did quite a bit of research on all the newest models. I knew I wanted a great quality and lightweight car seat. I narrowed it down between this and the Britax B Safe. Went with this just because it was more lightweight. Very beautiful car seat, nice design, easy installation for the base into the car.
Mel M.
Hallandale Beach
This car seat is super comfortable my baby sleeps in it when we go in the car as soom as we ride it,and i love the design the only thing i dont like its that my baby sweats
Adrienne S.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I have not been able to actually use this yet, however, I've been able to play around with this model that we have in this color and I must say I'm very excited. We had the baby trend carrier with my first and it was very awkward to carry with the triangular handle and much heavier than this (both without a baby in them). This feels so light and the fabric feels easy to spot clean.