BY MAXI-COSI

It fits. The Maxi Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat is designed to provide the right fit. It fits occupants from 9 pounds and keeping them cozy up to 40 pounds rear-facing. When they're ready, turn it around to comfortably fit children up to 70 pounds forward-facing. The Maxi Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat Features: Superior comfort rear facing from 9-40lbs and forward facing up to 70lbs Air Protect Revolutionary Side Impact Technology PerfectFit one hand harness height adjustment Deep rear facing adjustment FlexTech Construction System for advanced crash energy management One Click LATCH System with easy click-in and release for better installation Gripping cup holder integrated to securely hold beverages see more...

Erin F.
Erin F.
Campbellsvlle, KY
After doing extensive research and reading reviews, I decided to purchase this car seat for my baby. I was aware that sometimes the straps get twisted and are difficult to tighten, but I was willing to overlook those minor inconveniences. One of the main reasons that I chose this specific seat is because it very well in a compact sedan. As my husband needs plenty of leg space in the front seat, I felt like this would be a good fit for us. I like that it has a removable cover. I like that it is one of the leaders in safety. I like that it is absolutely adorable. I like that it is easily adjustable as she grows. I like that it doesn't take up much space even when rear facing. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because of the twisty strap issues. Also, my child is in the 90th percentile for head circumference and it is pretty snug for her because of the generous airbag support. She is still comfortable, but cannot wear a winter hat while in the car seat. I did find a little trick to help keep the straps from getting twisted. Simply stick them between the cushion and the seat when unbuckling the baby to remove them. When putting the child back into the seat, everything is ready to go and no straps are twisted.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
We absolutely love this car seat and stroller duo. So easy to assemble. Spins on a dime. For a while the only place our daughter would sleep would be her car seat. It has made it so much easier having a baby because we have these items. Plus the fabric is awesome
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
The straps are very difficult to tighten while baby is still rear facing and it's quite wide in order to fit someone else in the back seat comfortably... However, I love the safety rating on this car seat and how comfortable my baby is when she's in it. This particular color/print is pretty easy to keep clean and I've only had to wash it once in the last two years of having it. Highly recommend
Amber M.
Amber M.
Arden, NC
I researched convertible car seats for months before deciding on this one. We like that it it super comfortable and easy to clean. My daughter falls asleep in it right when the car starts moving. It is a bulky seat, so I wouldn't recommend it if you needed to put more than one child in the car. The straps also took some getting used to, but they still aren't easy.