Maxi-Cosi Lila Modular Stroller - Nomad

by Maxi-Cosi

Your arms carry. They support. They lift. They love. But they can’t do everything alone. The Lila Stroller lets you do what you need to do, while your baby rests in the next best place, after your arms. For you, comfort is the peace of mind knowing your little one is cozy and secure. That’s why we teamed up with pediatricians to develop the ShapeOfYou newborn inlay, made especially for Lila. This ergonomic memory foam inlay reduces the space around the body providing your baby with a feeling of security. The cushion also lifts the legs into a natural position, helping to reduce reflux. The shaped cavity reduces pressure under the head thereby helping to prevent flat-head syndrome. And once your baby has grown out of the newborn inlay, the reversible stroller seat cushion will keep your little one comfortable throughout the seasons, with a breathable 3D mesh fabric for the summer and a soft fleece fabric for the winter. The generous canopy and integrated full coverage privacy shade creates a unique sheltering atmosphere for your baby, providing a private space free from glaring sun, pesky insects or nosy neighbors. When your little one needs a quick nap, Lila turns into a carriage using only one hand, so you won’t wake up your baby. While on the move, the adjustable handlebar makes it easy for parents of different heights to maneuver, and the lightweight innovative SmoothRide all-wheel suspension makes it a breeze to navigate long strolls.

Item Weight: 44 pounds

Flexibility that Matters As a busy parent, you’re constantly adapting to meet your child’s ever-changing needs. And now your stroller can do the same. We understand how important it is to stay connected with your little one, and the modular seat is designed to face you for eye-to-eye contact or the road ahead for those curious toddler years.

Item model number: CV32ETK

Package Dimensions: 38 x 21 x 15 inches

Hii! II am looking into this for my toddler and new born could anyone tell me how easy it is to push when in duo and single modes? Thankyou Maxi-Cosi Lila Modular Stroller - Nomad
Start your review of Maxi-Cosi Lila Modular Stroller - Nomad!
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
The stroller is so light weight and compact, it makes traveling so easy. It’s simple to assemble and disassemble. I might recommend! The only thing I don’t like is there’s no tray and cup holder for the kids to eat their snacks, but the seat can face out or face in.
Siobhan W.
Maxi-Cosi Lila Modular Stroller - Nomad uploaded by Siobhan W.
The two words I’d use to describe Maxi Cosi’s ‘Lila CP’ stroller is quality and versatility. While it certainly won’t be right for every single parent, the ability to change the modes and the amount of included accessories is fantastic. The only downside I can really see is the heft to this stroller; it’s a beast. It folds smaller for public transit, but I’d still be inclined to say that if you are a jogger, runner, always on the go in the middle of a city, or without a car - then a smaller, lighter, stroller may be a more prudent choice. However, if you have a car and are looking for a durable, strong and quality stroller, I can easily recommend this. I’ve tried expensive lightweight strollers and cheap, budget ones and this is the best quality I’ve seen with the strongest frame. While much of it is plastic it’s an incredibly hard, quality feeling plastic. Even the wheels are large and (in charge) strong, yet very, very manoeuvrable. The manual could explain things a bit more clearly, but that’s simply because like most companies, they avoid text so they don’t have to translate, there’s always online videos to learn the ins and outs of the Lila CP. Once you do it once, it’s easy to remember because most of the functions are very well-designed and natural to the user. For example, most of the items just ‘clip in’. The most difficult thing is changing the insert from summer (cool mesh) to the winter side and that will likely only be done once or twice a year. I absolutely adore the ‘one-step’ brake and the usage of red and green colours to make it easy to figure out what it’s set to. The stroller is easy to fold and unfold once you’ve practised a little and the sheer amount of adjustability with the belts, angles and stroller itself means it will last many years! It is compatible with their car seats. I just adore the quality and the fact that it also looks very nice, but it also moves smoothly. I definitely see a difference in this stroller compared to the cheaper options I’ve seen in the past and I don’t think any parent would be disappointed here.