Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

BY ALWAYS

Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection. see more...

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Buy on Target
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX
Only ones I use due to a heavy cycle. They work great day and night but I do wish the wings were more protective.
Shavon M.
Great product that is awesome for those heavy flowing days and nights, work really well while you are sleeping.
sonia k.
Union City, NJ
They are my go to.. The only reason I am giving it a 4 star is Bcoz they move and can cause an accident. :/
Maira L.
I recently started using these and i love them. I use them on my heavy days and i have no staining.
Dana M.
Philadelphia, Pa
I had very, very heavy periods and this is the best for preventing leakage especially overnight.
Allie T.
Rocklin, CA
The only pads out there that i trust. I have never had a mess while sleeping using this brand.
Lulu B.
This are perfect for those heavy flow days, are comfortable as well, do not cause irritation.
Tinika H.
East Point, GA
I have a heavy flow and these are great at keeping me protected at night. My favorite brand!
Irene H.
The only pads I use not just overnight... I wish these were available when I was in school
Kimberlee I.
Favorite pad, it's great for girls with really really really uncontrollably heavy flows