Add a Photo
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

By ALWAYS
#91 in Feminine Products
Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection.
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Irene H.
Irene H.

The only pads I use not just overnight... I wish these were available when I was in school
Kimberlee I.
Kimberlee I.

Favorite pad, it's great for girls with really really really uncontrollably heavy flows
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Humble, TX

This are my fave. I would recommend to anyone it absorbed a lot and it helps
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Westfield, WI

Works very well. I never have to worry about leaks or messes while I am sleeping, I use these during the day as well. They make sure that I am covered and protected at all times and that's what I love.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

These pads were a lifesaver for my mom and I. We both have a heavy flow,so it's important to have as much coverage as possible. These pads take care of everything! Lol. Love them!
Lulu B.
Lulu B.

This are perfect for those heavy flow days, are comfortable as well, do not cause irritation.
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Charlotte , Nc

Mis favoritas!!! Años usándola y no pienso cambiarlas nunca!!! No sólo las uso de noche! Si no siempre! Me siento súper segura usándolas de día y sin miedo a que me vaya a manchar!! 😬😬
Swathi R.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California

This is good for days when your period is heavy and you don't have time to change your pad throughout the day.