Add a Photo
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

#165 in Feminine Products
Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection.
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Dana M.
Dana M.
Philadelphia, Pa

I had very, very heavy periods and this is the best for preventing leakage especially overnight.
Allie T.
Allie T.
Rocklin, CA

The only pads out there that i trust. I have never had a mess while sleeping using this brand.
Lulu B.
Lulu B.

This are perfect for those heavy flow days, are comfortable as well, do not cause irritation.
Tinika H.
Tinika H.
East Point, GA

I have a heavy flow and these are great at keeping me protected at night. My favorite brand!
Irene H.
Irene H.

The only pads I use not just overnight... I wish these were available when I was in school
Kimberlee I.
Kimberlee I.

Favorite pad, it's great for girls with really really really uncontrollably heavy flows
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Humble, TX

This are my fave. I would recommend to anyone it absorbed a lot and it helps
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Charlotte , Nc

Mis favoritas!!! Años usándola y no pienso cambiarlas nunca!!! No sólo las uso de noche! Si no siempre! Me siento súper segura usándolas de día y sin miedo a que me vaya a manchar!! 😬😬

Join Now