Add a Photo
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

By ALWAYS
#114 in Feminine Products
Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection.
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Metairie, LA
These are life savers, I use to use the maxi pads in the orange package but they would not always work for me, so I switched to these, they are big and i feel like I am wearing a diaper but they get the job done
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
These pads were a lifesaver for my mom and I. We both have a heavy flow,so it's important to have as much coverage as possible. These pads take care of everything! Lol. Love them!
Tinika H.
Tinika H.
East Point, GA
I have a heavy flow and these are great at keeping me protected at night. My favorite brand!
sonia k.
sonia k.
Union City, NJ
They are my go to.. The only reason I am giving it a 4 star is Bcoz they move and can cause an accident. :/
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Humble, TX
This are my fave. I would recommend to anyone it absorbed a lot and it helps
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
This are perfect for those heavy flow days, are comfortable as well, do not cause irritation.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Philadelphia, Pa
I had very, very heavy periods and this is the best for preventing leakage especially overnight.
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Charlotte , Nc
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Maxi
Mis favoritas!!! Años usándola y no pienso cambiarlas nunca!!! No sólo las uso de noche! Si no siempre! Me siento súper segura usándolas de día y sin miedo a que me vaya a manchar!! 😬😬
Swathi R.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
This is good for days when your period is heavy and you don't have time to change your pad throughout the day.