Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

BY ALWAYS #87 in Feminine Products

Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection. see more...

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Buy on Target*
Tenille M.
Tenille M.
Burke, VA
Really amazing products. I've used these since i was 11! i really recommend this product and its only around $5-$6 at walmart!
Humaira Q.
Humaira Q.
Irving, TX
What can I say, this product is amazing because if you're uncomfortable with using the medium sized pads, these ones are great for overnight.
Tinika H.
Tinika H.
East Point, GA
I have a heavy flow and these are great at keeping me protected at night. My favorite brand!
sonia k.
sonia k.
Union City, NJ
They are my go to.. The only reason I am giving it a 4 star is Bcoz they move and can cause an accident. :/
Kimberlee I.
Kimberlee I.
Favorite pad, it's great for girls with really really really uncontrollably heavy flows
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Humble, TX
This are my fave. I would recommend to anyone it absorbed a lot and it helps
Dana M.
Dana M.
Philadelphia, Pa
I had very, very heavy periods and this is the best for preventing leakage especially overnight.
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
This are perfect for those heavy flow days, are comfortable as well, do not cause irritation.
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Charlotte , NC
Mis favoritas!!! Años usándola y no pienso cambiarlas nunca!!! No sólo las uso de noche! Si no siempre! Me siento súper segura usándolas de día y sin miedo a que me vaya a manchar!! 😬😬
Swathi R.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
This is good for days when your period is heavy and you don't have time to change your pad throughout the day.