Add a Photo
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

#165 in Feminine Products
Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection.
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Humaira Q.
Humaira Q.
Irving, TX

What can I say, this product is amazing because if you're uncomfortable with using the medium sized pads, these ones are great for overnight.
Helen L.
Helen L.

Love these for night time, I feel like only this one works for me and prevents all leaks possible even on my heaviest days at night.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Tomball, TX

Great for night or heavy days, especially for people with PCOS. no complaints, buy every month. wish they had an unbleached option.
Katarina S.
Katarina S.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Great product. Lasting protection all night. You never have to get up at night to change pad. Comfortable and reasonably priced.
Tenille M.
Tenille M.
Burke, VA

Really amazing products. I've used these since i was 11! i really recommend this product and its only around $5-$6 at walmart!
Tinamarie R.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX

Only ones I use due to a heavy cycle. They work great day and night but I do wish the wings were more protective.
Shavon M.
Shavon M.

Great product that is awesome for those heavy flowing days and nights, work really well while you are sleeping.
Swathi R.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California

This is good for days when your period is heavy and you don't have time to change your pad throughout the day.
sonia k.
sonia k.
Union City, NJ

They are my go to.. The only reason I am giving it a 4 star is Bcoz they move and can cause an accident. :/
Maira L.
Maira L.

I recently started using these and i love them. I use them on my heavy days and i have no staining.

Join Now