Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

BY ALWAYS

Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection. see more...

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Buy on Target
Stacey E.
Metairie, LA
These are life savers, I use to use the maxi pads in the orange package but they would not always work for me, so I switched to these, they are big and i feel like I am wearing a diaper but they get the job done
Ashley M.
Westfield, WI
Works very well. I never have to worry about leaks or messes while I am sleeping, I use these during the day as well. They make sure that I am covered and protected at all times and that's what I love.
Jessica S.
These pads were a lifesaver for my mom and I. We both have a heavy flow,so it's important to have as much coverage as possible. These pads take care of everything! Lol. Love them!
Melissa m.
Pittsfield, MA
These are the only pads I can use for my flow. They use heavy flow leaks. Product price is great. Love these always have them in stock in every store you go!!
Mindy L.
Perfect security for nights on heavy flow days! No need to wake up in the middle of the night worried about leakage for me or having to change it.
Humaira Q.
Irving, TX
What can I say, this product is amazing because if you're uncomfortable with using the medium sized pads, these ones are great for overnight.
Helen L.
Love these for night time, I feel like only this one works for me and prevents all leaks possible even on my heaviest days at night.
Nicole W.
Tomball, TX
Great for night or heavy days, especially for people with PCOS. no complaints, buy every month. wish they had an unbleached option.
Katarina S.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Great product. Lasting protection all night. You never have to get up at night to change pad. Comfortable and reasonably priced.
Tenille M.
Burke, VA
Really amazing products. I've used these since i was 11! i really recommend this product and its only around $5-$6 at walmart!