Add a Photo
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

By ALWAYS
#91 in Feminine Products
Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection.
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Tomball, TX

Great for night or heavy days, especially for people with PCOS. no complaints, buy every month. wish they had an unbleached option.
Katarina S.
Katarina S.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Great product. Lasting protection all night. You never have to get up at night to change pad. Comfortable and reasonably priced.
Tenille M.
Tenille M.
Burke, VA

Really amazing products. I've used these since i was 11! i really recommend this product and its only around $5-$6 at walmart!
Tinamarie R.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX

Only ones I use due to a heavy cycle. They work great day and night but I do wish the wings were more protective.
Shavon M.
Shavon M.

Great product that is awesome for those heavy flowing days and nights, work really well while you are sleeping.
sonia k.
sonia k.
Union City, NJ

They are my go to.. The only reason I am giving it a 4 star is Bcoz they move and can cause an accident. :/
Maira L.
Maira L.

I recently started using these and i love them. I use them on my heavy days and i have no staining.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Philadelphia, Pa

I had very, very heavy periods and this is the best for preventing leakage especially overnight.
Allie T.
Allie T.
Rocklin, CA

The only pads out there that i trust. I have never had a mess while sleeping using this brand.
Tinika H.
Tinika H.
East Point, GA

I have a heavy flow and these are great at keeping me protected at night. My favorite brand!

Join Now