Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

BY ALWAYS #78 in Feminine Products

Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection. see more...

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Buy on Walmart
Tinamarie R.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX
Only ones I use due to a heavy cycle. They work great day and night but I do wish the wings were more protective.
Shavon M.
Shavon M.
Great product that is awesome for those heavy flowing days and nights, work really well while you are sleeping.
Maira L.
Maira L.
I recently started using these and i love them. I use them on my heavy days and i have no staining.
Allie T.
Allie T.
Rocklin, CA
The only pads out there that i trust. I have never had a mess while sleeping using this brand.
Irene H.
Irene H.
The only pads I use not just overnight... I wish these were available when I was in school
Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
I have a super heavy flow. I can go to sleep at night knowing that during the night I will not have an accident. They're very long, have wings to prevent leakage from the sides, are thin enough that I can wear pants without looking like I'm wearing adult pampers and are super absorbent. I've tried the #4 but these are the most secure one. The price is just right so I will continue to buy these over and over again.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN
Before I went on birth control to get my flow and my cramps under control, these were my saving grace. They kept me from waking up in the morning and having to clean my mattress. They are for very heavy leakage don't get me wrong, but at the same time they are perfect in doing what they're intended to do and if you have a heavy flow, they work very well for overnight
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Westfield, WI
Works very well. I never have to worry about leaks or messes while I am sleeping, I use these during the day as well. They make sure that I am covered and protected at all times and that's what I love.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Metairie, LA
These are life savers, I use to use the maxi pads in the orange package but they would not always work for me, so I switched to these, they are big and i feel like I am wearing a diaper but they get the job done
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
These pads were a lifesaver for my mom and I. We both have a heavy flow,so it's important to have as much coverage as possible. These pads take care of everything! Lol. Love them!