Add a Photo
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

By ALWAYS
#114 in Feminine Products
Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection.
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Katarina S.
Katarina S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great product. Lasting protection all night. You never have to get up at night to change pad. Comfortable and reasonably priced.
Tenille M.
Tenille M.
Burke, VA
Really amazing products. I've used these since i was 11! i really recommend this product and its only around $5-$6 at walmart!
Tinamarie R.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX
Only ones I use due to a heavy cycle. They work great day and night but I do wish the wings were more protective.
Shavon M.
Shavon M.
Great product that is awesome for those heavy flowing days and nights, work really well while you are sleeping.
Maira L.
Maira L.
I recently started using these and i love them. I use them on my heavy days and i have no staining.
Allie T.
Allie T.
Rocklin, CA
The only pads out there that i trust. I have never had a mess while sleeping using this brand.
Irene H.
Irene H.
The only pads I use not just overnight... I wish these were available when I was in school
Kimberlee I.
Kimberlee I.
Favorite pad, it's great for girls with really really really uncontrollably heavy flows
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN
May 30, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Maxi
Before I went on birth control to get my flow and my cramps under control, these were my saving grace. They kept me from waking up in the morning and having to clean my mattress. They are for very heavy leakage don't get me wrong, but at the same time they are perfect in doing what they're intended to do and if you have a heavy flow, they work very well for overnight
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Westfield, WI
Works very well. I never have to worry about leaks or messes while I am sleeping, I use these during the day as well. They make sure that I am covered and protected at all times and that's what I love.