Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

BY ALWAYS

Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection. see more...

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Buy on Target
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
These were my main pads until I switched to the smaller ones with no wings. The wings on these annoyed me and never stayed right, they aren't comfortable and always irritated me - but they made me feel secure falling asleep. I have a heavy flow so night time was always a dread for me but these kept me save and secure. That was really the only plus with these - very absorbent.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, NY
I never thought that I'd need to use such an intense pad, but after wearing the regular overnight pads for years and still staining my underwear at night I realized it was worth a shot. A friend of me actually gave me one to try and my life has changed for the better.
Nallely C.
Nallely C.
Salinas, CA
These are the only ones I use when i get my period. It big enough where I can be in class and pe and move around without having to worry about me staining myself.
Melissa m.
Melissa m.
Pittsfield, MA
These are the only pads I can use for my flow. They use heavy flow leaks. Product price is great. Love these always have them in stock in every store you go!!
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Perfect security for nights on heavy flow days! No need to wake up in the middle of the night worried about leakage for me or having to change it.
Katarina S.
Katarina S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great product. Lasting protection all night. You never have to get up at night to change pad. Comfortable and reasonably priced.
Tinamarie R.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX
Only ones I use due to a heavy cycle. They work great day and night but I do wish the wings were more protective.
Maira L.
Maira L.
I recently started using these and i love them. I use them on my heavy days and i have no staining.
Allie T.
Allie T.
Rocklin, CA
The only pads out there that i trust. I have never had a mess while sleeping using this brand.
Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a super heavy flow. I can go to sleep at night knowing that during the night I will not have an accident. They're very long, have wings to prevent leakage from the sides, are thin enough that I can wear pants without looking like I'm wearing adult pampers and are super absorbent. I've tried the #4 but these are the most secure one. The price is just right so I will continue to buy these over and over again.