Add a Photo
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

#165 in Feminine Products
Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection.
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Pooler, GA

These were my main pads until I switched to the smaller ones with no wings. The wings on these annoyed me and never stayed right, they aren't comfortable and always irritated me - but they made me feel secure falling asleep. I have a heavy flow so night time was always a dread for me but these kept me save and secure. That was really the only plus with these - very absorbent.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, NY

I never thought that I'd need to use such an intense pad, but after wearing the regular overnight pads for years and still staining my underwear at night I realized it was worth a shot. A friend of me actually gave me one to try and my life has changed for the better.
jessica j.
jessica j.

Simply great! Been using this since the seventh grade. My periods are irregular and when they came, they stay more than 7 days due to irregularity. This baby right here covers all my heavy leakage. I leak a lot and this helps cover it. Get Em they're great!
Haseena j.
Haseena j.

Oh these saved my life. I have super heavy flow and its unpredictable. so having these on hand is so convenient. they are skinny enough to keep about four or five in a my makeup bag but long enough for me to use without having to feel uncomfortable
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Metairie, LA

These are life savers, I use to use the maxi pads in the orange package but they would not always work for me, so I switched to these, they are big and i feel like I am wearing a diaper but they get the job done
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Westfield, WI

Works very well. I never have to worry about leaks or messes while I am sleeping, I use these during the day as well. They make sure that I am covered and protected at all times and that's what I love.
Jessica S.

These pads were a lifesaver for my mom and I. We both have a heavy flow,so it's important to have as much coverage as possible. These pads take care of everything! Lol. Love them!
Nallely C.
Nallely C.
Salinas, CA

These are the only ones I use when i get my period. It big enough where I can be in class and pe and move around without having to worry about me staining myself.
Melissa m.
Melissa m.
Pittsfield, MA

These are the only pads I can use for my flow. They use heavy flow leaks. Product price is great. Love these always have them in stock in every store you go!!
Mindy L.
Mindy L.

Perfect security for nights on heavy flow days! No need to wake up in the middle of the night worried about leakage for me or having to change it.

Join Now