Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

BY ALWAYS

Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection. see more...

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Buy on Target
Ruth I.
Pullman
I used to use these all the time when I was much younger. I used to always feel like I was stuck in a diaper. I really ended up hating them. Although they were effective and the wings made sure that it would not move around. I felt like I was sitting in my own filth. I would never use this product again nor would I recommend it to anyone who doesn't like pads.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a super heavy flow. I can go to sleep at night knowing that during the night I will not have an accident. They're very long, have wings to prevent leakage from the sides, are thin enough that I can wear pants without looking like I'm wearing adult pampers and are super absorbent. I've tried the #4 but these are the most secure one. The price is just right so I will continue to buy these over and over again.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Before I went on birth control to get my flow and my cramps under control, these were my saving grace. They kept me from waking up in the morning and having to clean my mattress. They are for very heavy leakage don't get me wrong, but at the same time they are perfect in doing what they're intended to do and if you have a heavy flow, they work very well for overnight
Aj S.
I love this product. It stays put all night and helps keep any leaks away! I use this product on those heavy days. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is afraid of leaking into your sheets/bed at night.
Noemi M.
Charlotte , NC
Mis favoritas!!! Años usándola y no pienso cambiarlas nunca!!! No sólo las uso de noche! Si no siempre! Me siento súper segura usándolas de día y sin miedo a que me vaya a manchar!! 😬😬
Nallely C.
Salinas, CA
These are the only ones I use when i get my period. It big enough where I can be in class and pe and move around without having to worry about me staining myself.
Maira L.
I recently started using these and i love them. I use them on my heavy days and i have no staining.
Katarina S.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Great product. Lasting protection all night. You never have to get up at night to change pad. Comfortable and reasonably priced.
Brenda A.
Humble, TX
This are my fave. I would recommend to anyone it absorbed a lot and it helps
sonia k.
Union City, NJ
They are my go to.. The only reason I am giving it a 4 star is Bcoz they move and can cause an accident. :/