Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count

BY ALWAYS #77 in Feminine Products

Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection. see more...

Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings  36 count
Maxi Always Maxi pads Extra Heavy Overnight with Flexi-Wings 36 count
Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
These were my main pads until I switched to the smaller ones with no wings. The wings on these annoyed me and never stayed right, they aren't comfortable and always irritated me - but they made me feel secure falling asleep. I have a heavy flow so night time was always a dread for me but these kept me save and secure. That was really the only plus with these - very absorbent.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, NY
I never thought that I'd need to use such an intense pad, but after wearing the regular overnight pads for years and still staining my underwear at night I realized it was worth a shot. A friend of me actually gave me one to try and my life has changed for the better.
jessica j.
jessica j.
Simply great! Been using this since the seventh grade. My periods are irregular and when they came, they stay more than 7 days due to irregularity. This baby right here covers all my heavy leakage. I leak a lot and this helps cover it. Get Em they're great!
Haseena j.
Haseena j.
Oh these saved my life. I have super heavy flow and its unpredictable. so having these on hand is so convenient. they are skinny enough to keep about four or five in a my makeup bag but long enough for me to use without having to feel uncomfortable
Nallely C.
Nallely C.
Salinas, CA
These are the only ones I use when i get my period. It big enough where I can be in class and pe and move around without having to worry about me staining myself.
Melissa m.
Melissa m.
Pittsfield, MA
These are the only pads I can use for my flow. They use heavy flow leaks. Product price is great. Love these always have them in stock in every store you go!!
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Perfect security for nights on heavy flow days! No need to wake up in the middle of the night worried about leakage for me or having to change it.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Love these for night time, I feel like only this one works for me and prevents all leaks possible even on my heaviest days at night.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Tomball, TX
Great for night or heavy days, especially for people with PCOS. no complaints, buy every month. wish they had an unbleached option.
Katarina S.
Katarina S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great product. Lasting protection all night. You never have to get up at night to change pad. Comfortable and reasonably priced.