Maxfactor Powdered Foundation- 106 Cool Bronze uploaded by Teena F.Maxfactor Powdered Foundation- 106 Cool Bronze uploaded by Stelida -.Maxfactor Powdered Foundation- 106 Cool Bronze uploaded by FATMA A.

BY MAX FACTOR

• I have extremely oily skin when the oil start coming out with thi...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product?2 Answers
Jessica V.
Lake Mary, FL
Max factor is a better option to use when purchasing makeup, however, the cost of the products are astronomical in comparison to other just as good or almost equal products. I have not used Max Factor for this reason. I simply cannot afford it. Their products are rich in texture and do provide above average coverage.
Jenniferth C.
like it... Their products are rich in texture and do provide above average coverage...maxfactor realy amazing... this color is good
Priscilla D.
I really like this foundation powder ! It has a good texture and it is lightweight. It's also very long-lasting .
Stelida -.
dubai
I have been using this as a powder to set my face after applying foundation and through out the day as well. It has come in very handy and stayed extremely well on my skin. For the fact I have dry skin this does not make it look patchy
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
El factor máximo es una opción mejor a utilizar al comprar maquillaje, sin embargo, el coste de los productos es astronómico en comparación con otros apenas como productos buenos o casi iguales. No he usado Max Factor por esta razón. Simplemente no puedo permitírmelo. Sus productos son ricos en textura y ofrecen cobertura por encima de la media.
Milena Š.
Vienna, Österreich
I use it because it has some really light tones suitable for my skin, but I prefer powdered foundation rather than pressed one. Used it for a short time and I can definitely recommend it to people who prefer this type of foundation. :)
Enas S.
Amazing for the mixed skin stay for my work time no need for fixing
Good coverage if you used it with the foundation
It's fitting me
Thanks maxfactor
Saniya S.
sharjah, Sharjah al majaz 1
Soo creamy! This is the perfect contour shade and gives off a beautiful bronze! The spf is a good add on feature .
Marianna W.
Warsaw, PL
Really good powder, but in my opinion the price should be lower, as it's a little bit for that kind of price.
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this a good product?
Jeannette K.
I have extremely oily skin when the oil start coming out with this makeup look cakey? Also do they consider this a medium to full coverage?