Add a Photo

#527 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Photo (1)
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

I really like this foundation powder ! It has a good texture and it is lightweight. It's also very long-lasting .
Jenniferth C.
Jenniferth C.

like it... Their products are rich in texture and do provide above average coverage...maxfactor realy amazing... this color is good
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lake Mary, FL

Max factor is a better option to use when purchasing makeup, however, the cost of the products are astronomical in comparison to other just as good or almost equal products. I have not used Max Factor for this reason. I simply cannot afford it. Their products are rich in texture and do provide above average coverage.
Milena Š.
Milena Š.
Vienna, Österreich

I use it because it has some really light tones suitable for my skin, but I prefer powdered foundation rather than pressed one. Used it for a short time and I can definitely recommend it to people who prefer this type of foundation. :)
Marianna W.
Marianna W.
Warsaw, PL

Really good powder, but in my opinion the price should be lower, as it's a little bit for that kind of price.
Shayreem S.
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL

Is this a good product?
Jeannette K.
Jeannette K.

I have extremely oily skin when the oil start coming out with this makeup look cakey? Also do they consider this a medium to full coverage?

Join Now