BY MAX FACTOR

Buy on Walmart
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
To me, something I can't live without is foundation and mascara. I can use pretty much any foundation but when it comes about mascaras, I am extra picky. This one here, is my NUMBER ONE OF ALL TIMES... Been using it since 2010 and I can't describe how amazing it is. My lashes are thin, straight and boring. Every time I use this, is like transforming my eyes in just 20 seconds. "Are your lashes real?" girls always ask and believe it or not, without this, you can't even see my lashes! They are invisible! The BEST formula, brush and the blackest black. I just love it!!!
Gris H.
Definitely a worth product. It makes my lashes longer and thicker and fuller. It is a great mascara at a great price. Everyone should have one of this. Sometimes cheap is best :)absolutely recommend this girls
Jordan B.
Affordable product that will give you length and beautiful lashed overall. Is long lasting and doesn't clump! Can be found at Walmart, target, or local beauty stores. Would repurchase!
Jackson d.
santa marta
This is the best lash that is on the market To have an oxoxoxoxox oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Hana b.
This mascara can be described as GAME CHANGER, it transforms your look in seconds, great length and volume, no clumps no fall outs, the full lashes effect it gives lasts the whole day, it gives my eyes that wide-awake look that I need every morning.
Mysara A.
riyadh
THE FIRST, THE BEST , and the only affordable and great in the same time .
it was the first mascara i bought until now its my fav. doesn't clumps the lashes or breaks them down , for surely i would reccommend . đź’•
lear33431Rosmira H.
Para mí, algo que no puedo vivir sin es cimiento y rimel. Puedo usar prácticamente cualquier fundación, pero cuando se trata de mascaras, soy más exigente. Éste aquí, es mi NÚMERO UNO DE TODOS LOS TIEMPOS ... Usándolo desde 2010 y no puedo describir cómo es asombroso es. Mis pestañas son delgadas, rectas y aburridas. Cada vez que uso esto, es como transformar mis ojos en sólo 20 segundos. -¿Sus pestañas son reales? Las niñas siempre piden y lo creen o no, sin esto, ni siquiera puedes ver mis pestañas! ¡Son invisibles! La MEJOR fórmula, cepillo. ¡¡¡Simplemente me encanta!!!
Melisa A.
Razgrad
I tried this mascara on the recommendation of a friend. I didn't expect to love so much this product. It makes lashes longer, thicker and fuller. Is long lasting and it doesn't clump. A product that's worth. For a very short time became my favorite mascara. I will buy it again! Maxfactor Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara, Black, 0.44 Ounce
Ricia W.
I've used Maxfactor mascaras on a few occasions, but I didn't like this one as much as the 2000 Calorie mascara. I didn't like the brush as it didn't build up the product on my lashes. Would recommend for someone looking for defined, natural lashes.
Mariam S.
Tbilisi
This is one of the best products I've used, it doesn't push up my eyelashes well, but it still does it's job well. This mascara can be used everyday and on holidays(if you use it more then once).
Krystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm about to run out of my mascara and want to try something new. My one and only reason for not loving a mascara is if it clumps my lashes together. Does this mascara brush keep the lashes separated and apply the makeup evenly?
Lucy X.
Minneapolis, MN
I want to try this mascara but does it clump on your lashes?