BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara Black delivers incredible lash glamour. With up to 100% more volume and length in comparison to bare lashes, this mascara can be worn every day for a natural look.'This listing is for 3 mascaras. Please note... see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Definitely a worth product. It makes my lashes longer and thicker and fuller. It is a great mascara at a great price. Everyone should have one of this. Sometimes cheap is best :)absolutely recommend this girls" in 4 reviews
  • "I tried this mascara on the recommendation of a friend. I didn't expect to love so much this product. It makes lashes longer, thicker and fuller. Is long lasting and it doesn't clump. A product that's worth. For a very short time became my favorite mascara. I will buy it again! [product:maxfactor-max-factor-false-lash-effect-fusion-mascara-black-044-ounce]" in 3 reviews
Griseda H.
Guoda K.
Flateby
Amazing. One of my favorite mascaras of all time. I don’t like when i apply too much, and this is great for me. It is very long lasting. I’ve used it multiple times and it hasn’t disappointed me. Would definitely buy again.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
To me, something I can't live without is foundation and mascara. I can use pretty much any foundation but when it comes about mascaras, I am extra picky. This one here, is my NUMBER ONE OF ALL TIMES... Been using it since 2010 and I can't describe how amazing it is. My lashes are thin, straight and boring. Every time I use this, is like transforming my eyes in just 20 seconds. "Are your lashes real?" girls always ask and believe it or not, without this, you can't even see my lashes! They are invisible! The BEST formula, brush and the blackest black. I just love it!!!
Jordan B.
Affordable product that will give you length and beautiful lashed overall. Is long lasting and doesn't clump! Can be found at Walmart, target, or local beauty stores. Would repurchase!
Eng Duaa A.
Jeddah _ Al-Ameer Fawaz
Maxfactor brand for makeup is so beautiful for all types of skins ... all products are very beautiful ... i love buying Maxfactor products of makeup ... specially foundation , mascara , conceller, blusher and eyeliner .. in addition to the beautiful colors of lipglosses ... @Maxfactor
Rüveyda A.
I love how this mascara makes my lashes look longer. It seperates them one by one. The package feels luxurious and I love the color. The color of the mascara itself could be a lot more black. I will buy this product again in the future if they come with a darker version.
Hana b.
This mascara can be described as GAME CHANGER, it transforms your look in seconds, great length and volume, no clumps no fall outs, the full lashes effect it gives lasts the whole day, it gives my eyes that wide-awake look that I need every morning.
Sadaf J.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I really do like all Max Factor products and think they have a great variety of foundation, lip gloss, lip stick, masacara and eye liners colours/types.
It's not the first brand I look for when I enter the store, but none the less it still definitely deserves a 5 out of 5.
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
Para mí, algo que no puedo vivir sin es cimiento y rimel. Puedo usar prácticamente cualquier fundación, pero cuando se trata de mascaras, soy más exigente. Éste aquí, es mi NÚMERO UNO DE TODOS LOS TIEMPOS ... Usándolo desde 2010 y no puedo describir cómo es asombroso es. Mis pestañas son delgadas, rectas y aburridas. Cada vez que uso esto, es como transformar mis ojos en sólo 20 segundos. -¿Sus pestañas son reales? Las niñas siempre piden y lo creen o no, sin esto, ni siquiera puedes ver mis pestañas! ¡Son invisibles! La MEJOR fórmula, cepillo. ¡¡¡Simplemente me encanta!!!
Melisa A.
Razgrad
I tried this mascara on the recommendation of a friend. I didn't expect to love so much this product. It makes lashes longer, thicker and fuller. Is long lasting and it doesn't clump. A product that's worth. For a very short time became my favorite mascara. I will buy it again! Maxfactor Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara, Black, 0.44 Ounce
Krystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm about to run out of my mascara and want to try something new. My one and only reason for not loving a mascara is if it clumps my lashes together. Does this mascara brush keep the lashes separated and apply the makeup evenly?
Lucy X.
Minneapolis, MN
I want to try this mascara but does it clump on your lashes?