BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

• I am looking for a new mascara. Can someone tell ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes?...1 Answers
  • does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have r...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dayiua A.
Cape Coral, FL
I got this mascara with my #pepbox and I honestly can say it's a good mascara! I naturally have pretty long lashes and this mascara adds more volume and length to my lashes and my friends would ask me if I'm wearing falsies or mascara l. I like to switch it up sometimes I wear falsies and other times when I want my lashes to have a break from glue I use a mascara. I really enjoy this one.
Tiffany J.
COLLINSVILLE, OK
Its great to only need one coat. This mascara is deep black and no clumps. I am very impressed. No chemical smells. Love this.
Shella D.
Linden, NJ
I love this already! I got it from the vbox and it is perfect. I love the brush as it allows more precise coat. No clumpness no spider lashes. I also got a coupon and can't wait to buy a second mascara just in case. Or I'll just keep one on me and the other on my vanity.
Dailen G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This product was ok, i wasn't amused by it or disappointed. I had to put on 3 coats for my desired length and curl and when I did I feel like it looked spidery and clumpy. I got this through my #esvoxbox
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I received this in my endless summer voxbox. Let me just tell you, it is one of the best I have EVER used! It goes on so smooth, unlike several that has clumps. Defiantly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new mascara!
Celinda H.
Midland , TX
Recieved this product on my endless summer voxbox and just like the eyeliner i l9ve love love this i attached a pictured with me using the mascara and eyeliner ..will update you guys on how this mascara last throughout the day
Nadine R.
Love this mascara! I just got it and already used it! My lashes are gorgeous!
Arch N.
Its wand has small and little bristles,so i thought that it's not going to gives my lashes any volume, but I was wrong , It gives 50% volume and 80% length, becoming it's contains fibres . It's curl up lashes but not good as my favourite mascara Roller lash So i have to use eyelashes curler  first. I like that it's easy to remove .A viable in  two shades, black and brown, mine is black.  MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Regular Mascara Velvet Black
Mehwish M.
So here comes my second Voxbox by @influensterme filled with @maxfactorarabia goodies.
Products include:
✨ Masterpiece Nude Palette(Rose Nudes)
✨ Masterpiece Nude palette(Golden Nudes)
✨ Brow Contouring Kit
✨ Voluptuous False Lash Effect Mascara
✨ Waterproof Eyeliner
✨ Brow Shaper .
I can’t wait to create an eye look with these beauties. Thankyou so much @influensterme @maxfactorarabia for the wonderful box ❤️❤️
.#maxfactor #contest #maxfactorarabia #influenster #influensterme #blogger #bloggerlife #dubai #dubaiblogger #voxbox #maxfactorvoxbox #influenstervoxbox #mydubai #makeup #mua #makeupartist #makeuplook #makeuplook #beauty #skincare #bloggers #bbloggers
Kristina A.
Not too much to say about this mascara that hasn't been said. It's one of those very rare mascaras that actually does what it claims. It's a good true black , makes lashes look longer and thicker. And for half the price of any high end mascara that actually works. Brilliant.
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?