BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! It adds definite volume. You can easily get bold looking lashes from this product. I definitely recommend it." in 66 reviews
  • "This is now my personal favorite mascara I had never heard of the brand until I recieved it in my vox box. This product is amazing no smudging and adds such great volume to my long lashes I would definitely recommend this to others! " in 15 reviews
  • "Love this product. It separates my lashes and makes them look great plus last all day. And I am a eye rubber and love that it stays in place." in 12 reviews
Odalis O.
Charlotte, NC
I got this one in one of my voxbox it's amazing. It's doesn't clump and it really stretches your eyelashes out and they look long and natural. I actually bought it after I ran out I have short lashes so this really helps me get longer lashes.
Nadezhda K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite mascara because it does not clump like the rest do. I can build it up by adding more layers or if I want to add a small amount to darken my eyelashes this works well.
Tara Lee G.
Awesome product that looks great
On and applies well. It lasts long and looks beautiful. The applicator is pretty nice also!
Sarah D.
I have never loved a mascara more! Its color, consistency and brush were exactly what I was looking for. It provided the length and fullness I've been looking for. Does flake a little bit on the lower lashes; I like to use foundation to tidy it up.
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
I love Max Factor mascara! This mascara does a great job separating and coating lashes, The brush is straight and gives thick, even coating to all of my lashes.  and is definitely going to go into my permanent rotation! This is definitely one of the best mascaras at the drugstore!
Priscilla D.
I got this mascara free of charge as a complementary for testing purposes on the #ESVoxBox. I absolutely love this mascara. I have never try it before, I got it free from an influenster Vox to test it and I was surprised at the results. My lashes looked like fake ones after applying it. My lashes were elongated and with a clean look. Long-lasting effect and no messy eyes after wearing make up all day. I would definitely buy it after my sample is over, and you should too. You won't be disappointed.
Kim S.
Tamarac , FL
Great Mascara you can easily get a bold look without applying different kinds of mascara. I will recommend to family and friends!
Clarissa N.
I received this in my pep Vox box and gotta say it's really good!!! For me there was no clumping or anything. I used 2 coats and my eyelashes looked amazing!
Haley S.
Dallas, TX
I love this mascara. It's my new fave go to. It stays on and makes my eyelashes long and beautiful. It wears well throughout the day and doesn't clump. It's super easy to apply and applies evenly!
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
I received this in my #esvoxbox from #influenster and I loved it! Best drugstore mascara I've tried. It made my lashes more voluminous and definitely lengthened them!
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?