BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

• I am looking for a new mascara. Can someone tell ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes?...1 Answers
  • does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have r...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This has become my favorite mascara of all time. I've tried drugstore favourites like Covergirl Lashblast and Maybelline Great Lash (NOT AMERICA"S FAVORITE MASCARA. GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT MAYBELLINE. YOU"RE BASICALLY DONALD TRUMP WITH THAT OUTLANDISH LIE. NO ONE LIKES MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH EXCEPT GRANDMOTHERS. THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BUY IT IS BECAUSE ITS LIKE 3 DOLLARS).....and high end brands like Dior Showcase and everyone's holy grail Better than s3x mascara by too faced cosmetics.. But this takes the strawberry shortcake.

honestly, i truly hate maybelline's greatlash.

ok thanks for letting me get that out of my system. anyway...

This mascara is one of the first Influenster products I've repurchased with my own funds. I tell everyone about it. The volume is great. The length is great. But what truly makes me love this formula is that I can build and build and build forever without it beginning to look like a mess. MY lashes retain definition and look some semblance of natural.

It's not just that it doesn't clump. A lot of mascara can claim that. It's that above not clumping, the lashes retain a smooth, defined, pointed look. A lot of brands are like "our formula doesn't clump"--and its true; their formulas don't clump. But they still look very mascara-y. u kno what i mean.

10 thumbs up. im a lifelong customer. my mom asked me if i was wearing falsies , so i am pumped
Clarissa N.
I received this in my pep Vox box and gotta say it's really good!!! For me there was no clumping or anything. I used 2 coats and my eyelashes looked amazing!
Keisha P.
I received this in my last VoxBox and I'm in love! It's not clumpy, the brush is gentle but has great coverage. Love the texture and color.
Haley S.
Dallas, TX
I love this mascara. It's my new fave go to. It stays on and makes my eyelashes long and beautiful. It wears well throughout the day and doesn't clump. It's super easy to apply and applies evenly!
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
I received this mascara in the ES Vox Box. I used it for a couple weeks and I noticed that it sheds. Hehe. If that makes sense. It flakes, I guess is a more appropriate word. Either way, I found I kept ending up with pieces of mascara under my eyes every time I wore it. And that's just annoying. It does provide good volume and nice length, I think but I don't think I'll purchase because of the flakiness.
Priscilla D.
I got this mascara free of charge as a complementary for testing purposes on the #ESVoxBox. I absolutely love this mascara. I have never try it before, I got it free from an influenster Vox to test it and I was surprised at the results. My lashes looked like fake ones after applying it. My lashes were elongated and with a clean look. Long-lasting effect and no messy eyes after wearing make up all day. I would definitely buy it after my sample is over, and you should too. You won't be disappointed.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV
I received this in my #esvoxbox from #influenster and I loved it! Best drugstore mascara I've tried. It made my lashes more voluminous and definitely lengthened them!
Theodora C. R.
Nürnberg
I got this as a gift a few months back and I loved it the first time I tried it! It's really black and it doesn't clump at all! It makes the lashes so defined and a little bit longer, I love it! I need to repurchase it, cause I used it all up :)
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA
This Mascara goes on amazing and draws out my blue eyes. I love that it makes them big and bold. It is a good price at only $9.99 and it is very easy to apply. And you immediately see a difference and I would definitely buy it again.
Nikki P.
I like this mascara, it has a smooth apply on and gives great volume. It is smudge proof and touch proof.
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?