BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! It adds definite volume. You can easily get bold looking lashes from this product. I definitely recommend it." in 66 reviews
  • "This is now my personal favorite mascara I had never heard of the brand until I recieved it in my vox box. This product is amazing no smudging and adds such great volume to my long lashes I would definitely recommend this to others! " in 15 reviews
  • "Love this product. It separates my lashes and makes them look great plus last all day. And I am a eye rubber and love that it stays in place." in 12 reviews
Delcenia P.
I liked this product but it did not give the length that I desired as compared to other products. There’s room for improvement but worked well to increase the thickness when I wore false lashes. While I did enjoy the product, it was my first time using it and I would not purchase a different tube when this one is out.
Christian g.
knox, pa
I frequently purchase new mascaras out of habit.  When I fall in love with a mascara, I fall hard and have a hard time using the other mascaras in my collection.  I found some great qualities in this mascara, such as the long lasting wear and that the mascara didn't easily rub off throughout the day.  My only complain was the design of the applicator tip.  I enjoy applicators that have long soft bristles as I find it much more easier for me to get a full application on my lashes.
Lesley E.
Los Angeles, CA
Separates lashes really nicely and holds my curl well too, the only thing that I do not really like is that if I get any bit of moisture on my lashes I look like a crazy person with black mascara marks everywhere. If you don’t plan to be crying with this mascara on, I would recommend!
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This has become my favorite mascara of all time. I've tried drugstore favourites like Covergirl Lashblast and Maybelline Great Lash (NOT AMERICA"S FAVORITE MASCARA. GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT MAYBELLINE. YOU"RE BASICALLY DONALD TRUMP WITH THAT OUTLANDISH LIE. NO ONE LIKES MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH EXCEPT GRANDMOTHERS. THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BUY IT IS BECAUSE ITS LIKE 3 DOLLARS).....and high end brands like Dior Showcase and everyone's holy grail Better than s3x mascara by too faced cosmetics.. But this takes the strawberry shortcake.

honestly, i truly hate maybelline's greatlash.

ok thanks for letting me get that out of my system. anyway...

This mascara is one of the first Influenster products I've repurchased with my own funds. I tell everyone about it. The volume is great. The length is great. But what truly makes me love this formula is that I can build and build and build forever without it beginning to look like a mess. MY lashes retain definition and look some semblance of natural.

It's not just that it doesn't clump. A lot of mascara can claim that. It's that above not clumping, the lashes retain a smooth, defined, pointed look. A lot of brands are like "our formula doesn't clump"--and its true; their formulas don't clump. But they still look very mascara-y. u kno what i mean.

10 thumbs up. im a lifelong customer. my mom asked me if i was wearing falsies , so i am pumped
Cheyenne N.
This mascara was super nice to try to out. It gave you the right amount of volume and length while still looking great and not clumpy. I would recommend this for a drugstore mascara if you are on a budget.
Candace T.
I actually really like this mascara and got it as a free sample from Influenster. It both lengthens AND thickens my lashes. Only thing is that the bristles are rough so it’s not good for the eyes. I haven’t found it in a store yet haha so probably won’t repurchase.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Honestly it worked for awhile, and then after like a month or two it started smelling really bad. And I hadn’t even used it a lot. The application was good tho; made my lashes more intense but I think I would hold off on buying it again.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
I must begin by saying that this product really but really made me happy . Lasted throughout the night where I was heading out and it was very easy to apply without any smudges clumping and stains . Some more expansive brand mascaras do that but this mascara absolutely satisfied all that I was expecting and I would highly recommend it
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I was not all that excited about this mascara when I got it from Influenster. However, I was pleasantly surprised! I usually do not like the plastic bristle brushes, but this one is awesome. It separates my lashes well, and makes them look longer and fuller. Someone complimented me last weekend on my lashes while I was wearing this mascara!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
The first thing I noticed was the horrible chemical smell. I couldn’t even get this near my eyes without my eyes watering. I also do not like the spikes bristles on the brush. It’s just awkward and doesn’t apply the product well. My last complaint is that is doesn’t last long. I had no mascara left on my actual eyelashes at the end of the day. This product was a total flop for me.
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?