BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

• I am looking for a new mascara. Can someone tell ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes?...1 Answers
  • does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have r...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
Love the brush in this mascara. Goes on smooth and not thick. Doesnt clump eyelashes together. Definitely would recommend this product. Love the style packaging as well!! So classy! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
I'm very picky when it comes mascara. I think this turned out to be pretty average to me. I didn't get much volume on it. It takes a little while to actually get the result I want. The packaging is awesome but I don't think I'll be purchasing this anytime soon.
Maggie L.
Alexandria , VA
A decent dupe for Marc Jacobs mascara, no clumps, does not smudge, gives your lashes definition, one coat for a natural look and the second will give you more volume. Max Factor is my favorite drugstore mascara brand since my early 20s. I Highly recommend it.
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
I got this product as part of the Endless Summer VoxBox and it definitely hasn't disappointed. This has been one of my favorite products to get. It makes my eyelashes look AMAZING! I had been using higher end products but now I'm definitely making the switch.
Kristie L.
I received this in my #esvoxbox. I tried it out this morning...I've added a picture, one eye mascara & one without. It didn't give me any more volume or length compared to other brands. I did like how easily it glides on and has yet to flake off hours later.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I got this mascara in a box box and it's a perfect mascara for those days when I want a little extra length. I always double up on mascara but with this one I don't need to. I usually use cover girl but I could definitely see myself using this in the future.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I love this. This is one of the first mascaras i've found that I really feel does the job. I felt it was volumizing and gave me length also. The brush is AMAZING and helped to keep my lashes from clumping together. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
This has been my favorite drug store Mascara yet. I love the way ot makes my eyes pop and it goes on so easily. Def dont need fake lashes after using and it last all day without wearing off or clumping. I will definitely be purchasing another bottle soon.
Kristina S.
This mascara was okay. It was your typical drugstore mascara and not really anything special. It was nice and black and did lengthen and separate my lashes. However, this isn't waterproof and it did transfer and smudge after a while. I wouldn't buy this.
nicole d.
Arlington, VT
I received this product as part of the endless summer vox box. Ever since, I haven't been able to put this product down! I know I will be buying this product again! My boyfriend never notices my make up, but he did the first day I put this on! Thank you!
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?