BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! It adds definite volume. You can easily get bold looking lashes from this product. I definitely recommend it." in 66 reviews
  • "This is now my personal favorite mascara I had never heard of the brand until I recieved it in my vox box. This product is amazing no smudging and adds such great volume to my long lashes I would definitely recommend this to others! " in 15 reviews
  • "Love this product. It separates my lashes and makes them look great plus last all day. And I am a eye rubber and love that it stays in place." in 12 reviews
Rosmary M.
Recibí este producto como muestra y los resultados son geniales hacen lucir unas pestañas hermosas, y el color velvet black es lo máximo su pigmentación es pura y con solo una aplicada es suficiente para tener una espectacular mirada
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I received this in my endless summer voxbox. Let me just tell you, it is one of the best I have EVER used! It goes on so smooth, unlike several that has clumps. Defiantly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new mascara!
Victoriana R.
This mascara is amazing! The design of the brush leaves your lashes looking longer and fuller after just one coat! I use this mascara daily ever since I received it in my #PepVoxBox! It's the perfect mascara! I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my own.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I received this mascara in my #ESVoxBox and it is amazing! My lashes look super long and the mascara doesn't clump at all! My eyes are brown and it really brings out the color! I would definitely recommend this and will for sure buy again!
Maya C.
Big Rapids, MI
Love this mascara. I really love everything about it; the wand is flexible and the bristles evenly coat and separate my lashes. The pigment is great, I love DARK mascara and this one is super black! The formula feels comfy, it doesn't flake off my lashes or make them feel crunchy, and it lasts all day and night! 10/10 would recommend!
Camari R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have just gotten my mascara today in the mail by influenster and its really dark also lovely on my eyelashes. Totally love my box i hope i can get to try more make up samples from this brand ! Thanks again #influensterApp
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
wow this mask is what are serving in the VoxBox pap and looks as great as I was like trying it, is that lengthens and defines long eyelashes when placing a clean and elegant finish soon probare and give them better feedback by mometo commented eh what I heard and seen with my own eyes
Gabriele G.
I love this mascara !!! Makes my eyelashes bold and beautiful and looks 10xs fuller .. the only down side is it clumps a lot ! I got mine on sale so it was worth the price ..
Lindsey C.
Wow! Received this product in my VoxBox and used it for the first time on a day that my lash curler broke :( After applying this mascara I can HONESTLY say you do not need a curler prior to using! My lashes are long and separated and not clumped together. Thumbs up MaxFactor!
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
I received this product for free as part of #ESVoxBox. It is a great mascara! I have heard a lot about MaxFactor mascaras from friends in the UK and the product did not disappoint. It makes my lashes look long and does not clump excessively. Definitely a good affordable option!
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?