BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

• I am looking for a new mascara. Can someone tell ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes?...1 Answers
  • does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have r...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tree F.
Utica, NY
I just received this mascara & I'm in love! It's really pigmented and makes your lashes nice & dark, gives a ton of volume & added length, and it doesn't get super clumpy like most mascaras! This might just be my new pick over the Avon mascara I've used for so many years!
Donna S.
I got this in my #ESVoxBox and it's really awesome! The applicator prevents clumping and it coats each lash individually. Wore it to Magic Mountain and it outperformed the high end mascara I've been using. So glad I found this. Will definitely recommend it to my friends!
Shella D.
Linden, NJ
I love this already! I got it from the vbox and it is perfect. I love the brush as it allows more precise coat. No clumpness no spider lashes. I also got a coupon and can't wait to buy a second mascara just in case. Or I'll just keep one on me and the other on my vanity.
Maddie M.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!!!! I got it in my VoxBox and I am literally obsessed. It's my new favorite!!!!!! It goes on so dark and make me look so fierce. It doesn't mess around with getting the job done. You don't even need that much to make your lashes look full and long!
Victoriana R.
This mascara is amazing! The design of the brush leaves your lashes looking longer and fuller after just one coat! I use this mascara daily ever since I received it in my #PepVoxBox! It's the perfect mascara! I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my own.
Colleen F.
Overall, I really liked this mascara! It separated my lashes nicely and created a great, bold lash look. It didn't clump and this mascara definitely exceeded my expectations! I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Reagan B.
I got this in a Influenster box and am in love with it! It goes unclumpy and makes my eyelashes look super long and dark! I live the applicator and how easy it is to use! The mascara also stays on all day but comes off super easy at night with little rubbing at all!
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
This might be the best mascara I've ever used, and it's only $9! I have used it every day since I received it. It makes my lashes so long with only one application (although I usually use two). I am so in love.

I received this for free, but the opinions are my own.
Kari B.
This mascara goes on so smooth and adds so much volume to my eye lashes. I have been looking for good mascara to make my eyes pop and Max Factor X did that for me! I will absolutely recommend this to a friend and can't wait to wear this to some upcoming weddings.
Nicole M.
Love the brush in this mascara. Goes on smooth and not thick. Doesnt clump eyelashes together. Definitely would recommend this product. Love the style packaging as well!! So classy! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?