BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

• I am looking for a new mascara. Can someone tell ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes?...1 Answers
  • does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have r...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! It adds definite volume. You can easily get bold looking lashes from this product. I definitely recommend it." in 66 reviews
  • "This is now my personal favorite mascara I had never heard of the brand until I recieved it in my vox box. This product is amazing no smudging and adds such great volume to my long lashes I would definitely recommend this to others! " in 15 reviews
  • "Love this product. It separates my lashes and makes them look great plus last all day. And I am a eye rubber and love that it stays in place." in 12 reviews
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I received this for free to review. First off, the bristles on the brush are the short rubber ones. I'm not really s fan of these because they don't volumize my lashes like some other wands do. The mascara itself stayed on all day and I loved that. I'll continue to use this but it's not the best results I've had from mascara.
Tegan R.
I am very impressed with this mascara that I received in my pep voxbox. I currently use two faced mascara, which I absolutely love, but it tends to clump up alot. The thing I love most about this Max Factor Masterpiece Max Regular Mascara is that it goes on smoothly, makes my lashes look long and beautiful, WITHOUT CLUMPING! I will recommend this mascara to friends and family.
Emy M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I received this product free in my Endless Summer voxbox. Sad to say the wand was broken and the brush was hanging on for dear life, so I haven't had a chance to even try the product as I need to go through all of my mascaras and find a wand that fits in this tube. Frustrated because I was excited about the product. If I had bought this at a store, I would not purchase again.
Lynn T.
Works just fine , after a very long night though I did notice it smudging Down to my lower eye, but over all good enough for ever day, the spoolie worked well to thicken and darken my lashes didn't clump either .
I received this mascara from the Endless Summer Voxbox thanks Influenster for letting me test and review
Molly G.
Love this mascara! I've been using this instead of my roller lash. It gives me the same affect and it's half the price. It very black, last all day, and doesn't flake off. I wore it to Disney World in the summer heat and it didn't smudge or come off at all. I also love that it stays on point during my workouts.
Jekia W.
So I received this in my #ESVoxBox and when I say I've never heard of this brand before and I'm so upset ! This mascara is definitely my new staple I love the formula and how easy it is to apply. It lasted all day and night I feel asleep in this mascara and it didn't flake or crumble, my lashes were still popping
Jassel V.
La Joya, TX
I'll admit I am very picky with mascaras, so when I was sent this to review I was skeptical but, I still tried it. The formula is very wet, so I did wipe off some product and was pleasantly surprised with how voluminous it made my lashes look. But soon after, the curl dropped and it started flaking all over my face. Definitely won't be wearing that again.
Nini L.
This mascara didn't really gave my lashes volume, but they were longer and looking great, it made my lashes separated, long and pretty, it's very smooth, long lasting and easily removable. I had this kind of experience with higher end mascaras. I do really recommend this product, you won't regret buying it.
Maria T.
i received this product from my #influensterapp total life saver. not only did i love how it gave my eyelashes volume but it also made them bold. after a long day of disney world i still have my make up set and no smears or bumps. i would def be buying this when it is all out thanks influenster
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is one of my new favorite mascaras! I received it free in my Pep VoxBox and love it!! It is great for a casual, clean, everyday look. The brush doesn't clump up and the mascara goes on your lashes cleanly without looking clumsy. It lengthens lashes and creates a really great everyday look! I will definitely buy this mascara in the future.
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?