BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

• I am looking for a new mascara. Can someone tell ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes?...1 Answers
  • does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have r...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Recibí mi cajita con estos maravillosos productos estoy encanta nunca los había probado y realmente hace mis pestañas más largas y bonitas aunque el precio no es tan accesible creo que vale la pena lo que cuesta es fácil de quitar solo me falta ponerla a prueba a ver si me dura todo el dia
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
wow this mask is what are serving in the VoxBox pap and looks as great as I was like trying it, is that lengthens and defines long eyelashes when placing a clean and elegant finish soon probare and give them better feedback by mometo commented eh what I heard and seen with my own eyes
Courtney P.
Pekin, IL
I received this mascara in my #PepVoxBox !! First, the packaging is lovely! I adore the black and gold. It's very easy to apply and easy to remove. (I use a makeup oil to take it off) The color is very black and it does not clump! I recommend!! Thanks @influenster !! #TargetMaxFactor
Allison A.
I received this product free for testing purposes, but the opinions are my own. And I love this mascara. It makes my lashes long and beautiful without looking fake. The brush is AMAZING. And easily gets all the lashes. Even the little babies in the inner corner. I love this mascara.
Samantha L.
So far I have really enjoyed this mascara. I got it in my last voxbox, and it doesn't seem to flake at all! I purposefully wore it to bed one night and did wake up looking like a flakey monster but I would recommend this for sure! It's been great and makes my lashes look awesome!
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
I received this product for free as part of #ESVoxBox. It is a great mascara! I have heard a lot about MaxFactor mascaras from friends in the UK and the product did not disappoint. It makes my lashes look long and does not clump excessively. Definitely a good affordable option!
Lindsey C.
Wow! Received this product in my VoxBox and used it for the first time on a day that my lash curler broke :( After applying this mascara I can HONESTLY say you do not need a curler prior to using! My lashes are long and separated and not clumped together. Thumbs up MaxFactor!
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
I love this mascara!! I applied one coat and my lashes looked long and full! My lashes are naturally thin and short. This mascara is a must! The applicator is great and easy to put on your lashes. I can't even feel the mascara on my lashes! It is a great product! Recommend!!!
Renee R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this in my endless summer box. I really liked the way it wasn't clumpy and heavy. Would have given it 5 stars but it's not waterproof. The price is a bit high for drugstore makeup but overall quality is good. Likes how the spoolie gives a little lift to my lashes.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the precision of the applicator. It's small enough to cover your lower lash line and big enough that you can fully coat and separate your top lashes. I found it to be a great everyday mascara that lasts all day. Glides on smoothly too. I highly recommend trying it out.
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?