BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Regular Mascara Velvet Black
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! It adds definite volume. You can easily get bold looking lashes from this product. I definitely recommend it." in 66 reviews
  • "This is now my personal favorite mascara I had never heard of the brand until I recieved it in my vox box. This product is amazing no smudging and adds such great volume to my long lashes I would definitely recommend this to others! " in 15 reviews
  • "Love this product. It separates my lashes and makes them look great plus last all day. And I am a eye rubber and love that it stays in place." in 12 reviews
Erica O.
Maitland , FL
I enjoyed this mascara from my #esvoxbox. I've used it every day for a week. The color is rich and black. The brush could be a little bit better that is my only complaint. I think it's a little bit dried out. But I loved the look of the product when applied. For the price it's a great product. Pic attached is my natural lashes with this product.
Amber A.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I've worn it for a solid week now....and love it. I have very sensitive eyes, this doesn't bother then at all!!! I even watched a movie that made me cry and my eyes felt fine. It held up very well. It's not a super dry flakey formula which makes me very happy.
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
I have one of this whi h i got from influenster for product testing. Which i like about it is, it really adds volume and drama to your eyelashes.it is very precise because of its- not-so longer brush where you can adjust your angle. Stays longer and easy to apply. Ilove it.
brianna s.
kingston, PA
I received this item in my #summervoxbox and i am so pleased! it makes me eyelashes super long. the coat is so light. The application brush is soft and doesn't require a lot of coats. I will be continuing to purchase this product, especially since it's cheaper than the previous mascara that I was using. I this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Allison A.
I received this product free for testing purposes, but the opinions are my own. And I love this mascara. It makes my lashes long and beautiful without looking fake. The brush is AMAZING. And easily gets all the lashes. Even the little babies in the inner corner. I love this mascara.
Shella D.
Linden, NJ
I love this already! I got it from the vbox and it is perfect. I love the brush as it allows more precise coat. No clumpness no spider lashes. I also got a coupon and can't wait to buy a second mascara just in case. Or I'll just keep one on me and the other on my vanity.
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
I LOVE this mascara! Does not clump, last a long time, and a price I'm willing to pay for it! It's hard finding a good mascara and this is definitely a good mascara! I also love the brush it came with it's not too big but not to small either!
(I got these products for free and for testing purposes, the opinions for this product is all me) #PepVoxBox
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
I love this mascara!! I applied one coat and my lashes looked long and full! My lashes are naturally thin and short. This mascara is a must! The applicator is great and easy to put on your lashes. I can't even feel the mascara on my lashes! It is a great product! Recommend!!!
Nicole M.
Love the brush in this mascara. Goes on smooth and not thick. Doesnt clump eyelashes together. Definitely would recommend this product. Love the style packaging as well!! So classy! I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!
Olivia V.
I've only tried it a couple times but this mascara is great! It gives me nice length on my lashes which is something I'm always looking for. It also keeps my lashes separated so they aren't all clumpy! The wand is by far my favorite my fave component of this mascara. It was perfectly designed to keep lashes looking long and separated.
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?

back