BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

• I am looking for a new mascara. Can someone tell ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes?...1 Answers
  • does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have r...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea H.
Kettering, OH
I received this product via #Influencer for testing purposes only. Let me just say That I love it!! i have never previously heard of this brand so I was a bit skeptical at first. The mascara did not create any lumps and separated my lashes perfectly! It also has a very black pigment and I love it! Will buy again for sure!!
Lynn T.
Works just fine , after a very long night though I did notice it smudging Down to my lower eye, but over all good enough for ever day, the spoolie worked well to thicken and darken my lashes didn't clump either .
I received this mascara from the Endless Summer Voxbox thanks Influenster for letting me test and review
Kearston W.
I love this mascara to the moon and back! It doesn't clump, you won't have to use a lot of product, and it really makes your eyes pop. I got it in a VoxBox and I will definitely be buying some more of it when I run out. I have already been recommending it all of my friends and family. It is definitely worth a try!
Je'Kia W.
So I received this in my #ESVoxBox and when I say I've never heard of this brand before and I'm so upset ! This mascara is definitely my new staple I love the formula and how easy it is to apply. It lasted all day and night I feel asleep in this mascara and it didn't flake or crumble, my lashes were still popping
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
The mascara went on very smoothly, and the applicator applied it very well. It was not clumpy and the color was very black and pigmented. I loved the look that I gave my eyelashes, they were long and curled and looked very good. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Nini L.
This mascara didn't really gave my lashes volume, but they were longer and looking great, it made my lashes separated, long and pretty, it's very smooth, long lasting and easily removable. I had this kind of experience with higher end mascaras. I do really recommend this product, you won't regret buying it.
Kierra L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this mascara in an infuenster box and had never heard of this brand before. I didn't expect much from this product but it easily became my favorite mascara. I love the small, precise wand that allows your eyelashes to look fuller and longer. Definitely recommend this mascara and the liquid liner!
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
This mascara was pretty good but I prefer other brands more. I got it free for testing from influester but I wouldn't buy again. I prefer maybelline lash sensational because it gives me length and volume. This mascara didn't make my lashes look very long so I applied my normal one over the top.
Maria T.
i received this product from my #influensterapp total life saver. not only did i love how it gave my eyelashes volume but it also made them bold. after a long day of disney world i still have my make up set and no smears or bumps. i would def be buying this when it is all out thanks influenster
Hannah G.
I love this mascara! I just recieved it, and I am always reluctant to try new mascaras, but this is just so perfect! Very easy to apply, lots of volume and length! The Black color is perfect. Not clumpy at all. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?