BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Regular Mascara Velvet Black
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! It adds definite volume. You can easily get bold looking lashes from this product. I definitely recommend it." in 66 reviews
  • "This is now my personal favorite mascara I had never heard of the brand until I recieved it in my vox box. This product is amazing no smudging and adds such great volume to my long lashes I would definitely recommend this to others! " in 15 reviews
  • "Love this product. It separates my lashes and makes them look great plus last all day. And I am a eye rubber and love that it stays in place." in 12 reviews
Lauren T.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I got this mascara in the Endless Summer VoxBox. It is a good quality mascara and does add a lot of length to your lashes. However, it does not add as much fullness as I expected and that's the main thing I want out of a mascara. Overall, a great product. The picture attached is one eye with no mascara and one eye with one coat of the Max Factor mascara.
Megan R.
I actually really liked this mascara. The formula is smooth and doesnt dry clumpy. The packaging is heavy, and the want is heavy enough that the product doesnt go all over. This is the kind of mascara i personally love.

Photo shows one eye with single layer of product.

I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review.
Libby A.
Lapel, IN
I ADORE this mascara! I got this in my # ESVoxBox and its SO pretty on. The wand is harder plastic to help separate and lengthen the lashes and the actual mascara doesnt bleed onto the brow behind like some can. It goes on thin enough that a second layer wont clump but thick enough that one layer still looks gorgeous. I would absolutely buy this once this tube runs out!
Dana P.
I received this in the #endlesssummer #voxbox ! It's a perfectly fine mascara and it's drugstore quality. I especially like the brush and its bristles. It's not too heavy and doesn't give you clumpy lashes or like spider lashes. It doesn't smudge either. I'm definitely going to keep and use this mascara but I'm not thrilled and don't think I'll get another.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
I received this mascara for free to try in the pep vox box! In my personal opinion I would say that this is a nice mascara! The wand is the best part because it really separates your lashes and lengthens them. The formula is more dry making it easier to layer it without going clumpy. This mascara however, does wonders for the bottom lashes. There is a great amount of control and makes them look great!
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
I received this mascara in the ES Vox Box. I used it for a couple weeks and I noticed that it sheds. Hehe. If that makes sense. It flakes, I guess is a more appropriate word. Either way, I found I kept ending up with pieces of mascara under my eyes every time I wore it. And that's just annoying. It does provide good volume and nice length, I think but I don't think I'll purchase because of the flakiness.
Wendy C.
I got this in my #esvoxbox to test & review! I really like this mascara especially the brush it gets my short wispy lashes in the corners and under my eye really good. This also gives me decent volume and length that you can build up! The color is a super dark black wich is a plus my only issue with this was that I had some flaking from it but it wasn't bad.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
I did get this max Factor ex masterpiece max I won't plus definition mascara and velvet black in my box box and I absolutely love this mess care of this is my first time trying it I've never heard of this brand before and it makes my small ashes super log I will be buying this again I do recommend it and I will use my coupon that influences gave me two to get another one
josselin v.
Bell, CA
Recibí mi cajita con estos maravillosos productos estoy encanta nunca los había probado y realmente hace mis pestañas más largas y bonitas aunque el precio no es tan accesible creo que vale la pena lo que cuesta es fácil de quitar solo me falta ponerla a prueba a ver si me dura todo el dia
Lamona T.
Florence, OR
Love this product!
The brush is amazing and helps to separate each individual lashes, so that they all get the same coverage! The fact that you can layer it and it doesn't flake, and stays on all day is great! It doesn't say waterproof but it definitely doesn't smear! Volume and definition are great, only not so great thing for me is the lack of lengthening it provides. That just wasn't there for me. Other than that, it's great!
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?

back