BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

• I am looking for a new mascara. Can someone tell ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes?...1 Answers
  • does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have r...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
had always heard my makeup artist friends rave about MaxFactor products but I never knew why until now! I thought it worked just as well as some designer mascaras that I've used. The color is pigmented and the brush is nice and thin, making it easy to get every lash without having to recoat multiple times. I loved how it didn't clump my lashes - it really seemed to coat each lash. The applicator tip is long and slim making it is easy to apply to the lashes. One of my favorite features of this mascara is the clean up! Most waterproof mascaras usually take a lot of effort to remove - They always leave residue that even my best cleaners have difficulty removing. This mascara cleans off SOOO easily!! I especially love that it doesn't come off in chunks, it comes off flawlessly. I received this product free through Influenster to review for my own honest opinion but seriously, I am completely sold on it - especially for the price. I really hope this continues to be sold in the US because I just found my new favorite mascara!
Breana P.
I received this mascara in my #ESVoxBox complimentary for testing purposes. I absolutely love this mascara. After just one coat I was already amazed at how much longer and fuller my lashes looked. I'm attaching a picture of my lashes after just one dip into the tube and one coat has been applied from root to tip. The rubber applicator is phenomenal at separating lashes. I'm a huge hater of clumps but that definitely is not a problem with this mascara. The only issue with this mascara is it is very easy to transfer onto the lid when applying if you're eager with your makeup like me as you can also see in the pictureūüėā. But that's a simple fix, just allow it to dry and flake it off with and eyeshadow brush. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Haley H.
Purvis , MS
Not the worst mascara I've ever tried (looking at you, Wet n Wild Cat Eye...) but certainly not my favorite. The wand is nice and it added a nice amount of volume to my sparse lashes, but I found the formula to be thick and difficult to work with after the first layer. I also haven't been able to wear this for a full day because even once it's dry, the fumes sting my eyes and make them water like crazy! I'm a bit disappointed since Max Factor is supposed to be "the makeup of professionals" but I won't be purchasing this product.

I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Emiley H.
delray beach, FL
I received this product free in my #endlessummervoxbox. Firstly, I LOVE mascara and I've spent quite a bit of $ on finding the perfect one. I'm lucky enough to have long lashes, but what I've found on this hunt, is that I do not like plastic wands. So, immediately when trying this product I knew I wasn't going to get the desired effect I was looking for. It takes me 3 layers to add length with this mascara and it unfortunately doesn't add any volume or curl to my lashes. I do however love that it does not clump after several layers. I think this mascara would be great with just a different wand!
ashley a.
I recieved both the mascara and eyeliner in my PepVox Box and I absolutely love them. The mascara gives my eyelashes even more length than i already have and leaves no sort of cumps. My eyelashes are seperated perfectly and left looking as natural as I've ever seen before. The eyeliner had a point that Ive never used before so i had to adjust to using that type of point but its liquid is very pigmented and dries somewhat quick.

I recieved these products for free from Influester for testing purposes only but the opinions are all my own.
Jenny V.
Just received this mascara yesterday and I'm liking it so far. It separates your lashes for you when you apply it and it gives a good volume. The first coat gives a natural volume to your lashes. Then I went for a second coat and loved it! I would personally stop at the second coat because the third would just make it look clumpy. It doesn't lengthen and that's okay because it didn't claim to do so. The bristles on the brush are plastic and are eye-friendly... unlike most plastic bristles where they are way too sharp and poke you.
Regine P.
riverside, California
This mascara (along with other items) were apart of my first VoxBox! I love mascaras and it is very important for me to get good mascara. However, this was not that great. Maybe I need to use it a few more times before I can properly give a review but so far it is not as great as I wanted it to be. I would probably use this one plus another mascara on top of it to help me add more volume to my lashes but this isn't a product that I would find myself buying out of leisure. I wanted to like this product! But it's not that great :(
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
I just received this is my #endlesssummer #voxbox, and I actually really like it! I was somewhat skeptical after reading some of the other reviews, but after being built up and putting a few layers on, I like the way it looks! and it's not incredibly heavy, and it didn't clump for me. I'm not thrilled with the applicator, I felt it was a little rough, but overall I like it, and I would probably purchase again in the future! definitely need to change that applicator tho! and waterproofing would be a plus!
Priscilla D.
I got this mascara free of charge as a complementary for testing purposes on the #ESVoxBox. I absolutely love this mascara. I have never try it before, I got it free from an influenster Vox to test it and I was surprised at the results. My lashes looked like fake ones after applying it. My lashes were elongated and with a clean look. Long-lasting effect and no messy eyes after wearing make up all day. I would definitely buy it after my sample is over, and you should too. You won't be disappointed.
Sapphire M.
I received this in my endless summer Vox box. The mascara is very nice it does what it's supposed to and it has a very nice color payoff. However, it probably isn't my favorite. When I first put it on I liked it, and I wore it for a few days to see how it would hold up and it's holds up weel, but I'm still grabbing for one of my favorites over this. I think that if you're on a budget or are wanting to try something. New and not super expensive this is probably the way to go.
brooklynn c.
does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have really thick eyelashes but can't find the right mascara that doesn't clump them up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your lashes clump?
Maricel O.
I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !
Tiana L.
I would really love to try this! Does it clump at all? I've been looking for a smooth, clump free mascara for weeks now and I can't seem to find anything.
Jeniffer a.
How long does it last? Does this make your lashes clump?