BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 400% volume see more...

• I am looking for a new mascara. Can someone tell ... Be the first to answer!
  • Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes?...1 Answers
  • does this mascara really make the longer and not clumpy? i have r...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christian g.
knox, pa
I frequently purchase new mascaras out of habit.  When I fall in love with a mascara, I fall hard and have a hard time using the other mascaras in my collection.  I found some great qualities in this mascara, such as the long lasting wear and that the mascara didn't easily rub off throughout the day.  My only complain was the design of the applicator tip.  I enjoy applicators that have long soft bristles as I find it much more easier for me to get a full application on my lashes.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
The first thing I noticed was the horrible chemical smell. I couldn’t even get this near my eyes without my eyes watering. I also do not like the spikes bristles on the brush. It’s just awkward and doesn’t apply the product well. My last complaint is that is doesn’t last long. I had no mascara left on my actual eyelashes at the end of the day. This product was a total flop for me.
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
Great product and it lasted very long for me this was also a product i got in one of my vox boxes so i am not quite sure how much jt is but is a product you can find at many stores
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This has become my favorite mascara of all time. I've tried drugstore favourites like Covergirl Lashblast and Maybelline Great Lash (NOT AMERICA"S FAVORITE MASCARA. GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT MAYBELLINE. YOU"RE BASICALLY DONALD TRUMP WITH THAT OUTLANDISH LIE. NO ONE LIKES MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH EXCEPT GRANDMOTHERS. THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BUY IT IS BECAUSE ITS LIKE 3 DOLLARS).....and high end brands like Dior Showcase and everyone's holy grail Better than s3x mascara by too faced cosmetics.. But this takes the strawberry shortcake.

honestly, i truly hate maybelline's greatlash.

ok thanks for letting me get that out of my system. anyway...

This mascara is one of the first Influenster products I've repurchased with my own funds. I tell everyone about it. The volume is great. The length is great. But what truly makes me love this formula is that I can build and build and build forever without it beginning to look like a mess. MY lashes retain definition and look some semblance of natural.

It's not just that it doesn't clump. A lot of mascara can claim that. It's that above not clumping, the lashes retain a smooth, defined, pointed look. A lot of brands are like "our formula doesn't clump"--and its true; their formulas don't clump. But they still look very mascara-y. u kno what i mean.

10 thumbs up. im a lifelong customer. my mom asked me if i was wearing falsies , so i am pumped
Amela A.
Cleveland, OH
I must begin by saying that this product really but really made me happy . Lasted throughout the night where I was heading out and it was very easy to apply without any smudges clumping and stains . Some more expansive brand mascaras do that but this mascara absolutely satisfied all that I was expecting and I would highly recommend it
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I was not all that excited about this mascara when I got it from Influenster. However, I was pleasantly surprised! I usually do not like the plastic bristle brushes, but this one is awesome. It separates my lashes well, and makes them look longer and fuller. Someone complimented me last weekend on my lashes while I was wearing this mascara!
Reagan B.
I got this in a Influenster box and am in love with it! It goes unclumpy and makes my eyelashes look super long and dark! I live the applicator and how easy it is to use! The mascara also stays on all day but comes off super easy at night with little rubbing at all!
Sinai J.
I received this in a VoxBox and it's one of my favourites! I wear contacts and tend to accidentally rub my eyes a lot and this doesn't budge! It doesn't smear much either, from what I've noticed. It extends my lashes as well!
Sierra K.
San Francisco, CA
I have really straight lashes, so it's hard to find cheap products that will naturally curl them. I didn't realize how long my lashes were until I used this product. Very subtle look if you still want to maintain a natural look. Would recomend!
Amber S.
Jack , AL
This is an absolutely great mascara and I like to alternate my brands!! It gives you that long full lash look!! My eyes are blue and it makes them pop! I get a ton of compliments using this and would recommend this to all those mascara lovers!!
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I would love to try this product!! Does it clump or weigh the eyelashes down at all? Does it smudge or run? I have so many questions but I can't think of them all. I would think of them if I were actually wearing this product to see the quality and desired affects of the mascara.
Eilish B.
Radford, VA
I just received this mascara in the Endless Summer VoxBox! I'm super excited to try it, but my lashed refuse to hold a curl without a waterproof mascara:( does this hold curl well?
Danielle B.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm looking for a mascara that's going to lengthen and give a little drama. I like when I can get a goo fan out effect without a lot of effort. Not looking for a false lash look, but just a little more than an everyday wear to work look. Is this more of an everyday mascara or will it give me some drama?
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
Always looking at new products.. Does it clump off in your eyes at all? The brush looks fantastic.
Fabiola M.
Declo, ID
Has this mascara worked for any of you with thin short eyelashes? I'm looking for the best mascara in the drugstore