Maricel O.

I have very short eyelashes so I'm in dire need of a new mascara that has a lot of volume and length . Please help !

Sarah D.
Sarah D.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have short lashes as well, and this one was perfect! it adds length and makes them look full without clumping.
Kaetlynd V.
Kaetlynd V.
Jacksonville,FL
1 year, 8 months ago
This mascara has worked wonders for me! I've always thought that my eyelashes were a bit short but I've gotten tons of complements since I've started using this!
Jenica B.
Jenica B.
Kansas City, MO
1 year, 8 months ago
Have you tried using a primer first? Lancome makes a good one
Nallely V.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
Influenster sent me this mascara last month and it's amazing! You'll love it as much as I do, it'll give you volume and length