Paloma R.
Doral, FL
had always heard my makeup artist friends rave about MaxFactor products but I never knew why until now! I thought it worked just as well as some designer mascaras that I've used. The color is pigmented and the brush is nice and thin, making it easy to get every lash without having to recoat multiple times. I loved how it didn't clump my lashes - it really seemed to coat each lash. The applicator tip is long and slim making it is easy to apply to the lashes. One of my favorite features of this mascara is the clean up! Most waterproof mascaras usually take a lot of effort to remove - They always leave residue that even my best cleaners have difficulty removing. This mascara cleans off SOOO easily!! I especially love that it doesn't come off in chunks, it comes off flawlessly. I received this product free through Influenster to review for my own honest opinion but seriously, I am completely sold on it - especially for the price. I really hope this continues to be sold in the US because I just found my new favorite mascara!