Regine P.
Riverside, CA
This mascara (along with other items) were apart of my first VoxBox! I love mascaras and it is very important for me to get good mascara. However, this was not that great. Maybe I need to use it a few more times before I can properly give a review but so far it is not as great as I wanted it to be. I would probably use this one plus another mascara on top of it to help me add more volume to my lashes but this isn't a product that I would find myself buying out of leisure. I wanted to like this product! But it's not that great :(