Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
I just received this is my #endlesssummer #voxbox, and I actually really like it! I was somewhat skeptical after reading some of the other reviews, but after being built up and putting a few layers on, I like the way it looks! and it's not incredibly heavy, and it didn't clump for me. I'm not thrilled with the applicator, I felt it was a little rough, but overall I like it, and I would probably purchase again in the future! definitely need to change that applicator tho! and waterproofing would be a plus!