Breana P.
I received this mascara in my #ESVoxBox complimentary for testing purposes. I absolutely love this mascara. After just one coat I was already amazed at how much longer and fuller my lashes looked. I'm attaching a picture of my lashes after just one dip into the tube and one coat has been applied from root to tip. The rubber applicator is phenomenal at separating lashes. I'm a huge hater of clumps but that definitely is not a problem with this mascara. The only issue with this mascara is it is very easy to transfer onto the lid when applying if you're eager with your makeup like me as you can also see in the picture😂. But that's a simple fix, just allow it to dry and flake it off with and eyeshadow brush. Definitely will be repurchasing!