BY MAX FACTOR

MaxFactor Color Elixir Lipstick delivers an ultimate moisturizing workout, so you can get your lips in shape in 7 days see more...

MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lipstick Simply Nude
  • "This lipstick has very cute packaging! The lipstick itself smells like vanilla, not like chemicals. The color goes on very creamy and smooth. It is very pigmented and easy to apply!! I received this product for free for testing purposes but the opinions are all my own. " in 11 reviews
  • "I loved this product. It's very smooth and gentle to the lips. I believe the formula is very well made. I was very excited when I got this in my box and I believe it's very long lasting. I would totally recommend this! " in 4 reviews
  • "This lipstick by max factor, while hard to find is a great hydrating lipstick. Best yet the shade 'simply nude' is a DUPE for Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in the shade KKW! I found mine at Big Lots and paid $.50 cents! If you can get your hands on some ai would definitely try them out!" in 3 reviews
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
This is the perfect nude for me!! I have been looking for a nude to go with my skin tone forever. This is a little pink but the perfect color. I love how creamy the texture is and doesn't dry my lips out. It stays on for a while without drying up in spots. There is a slight shimmer but I find it flattering. I highly recommend this!
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
💄Easily one of my favorite of all time Lipsticks💄, and my fave fave fave Nude Lipstick💄 ever! 💋 A beautiful lipstick formula for a smooth buttery long-lasting application with the most perfect nude color ever! I'm Tan so some nudes can wash me out and be super light and almost chalky, grey looking next to my lovely biracial skin! But girls and my WOC This is Our Nude Lipstick!!!! I can't even describe the Nude, it has peachy, plum and pink undertones without being too light and washing medium to tan to deep skin tones and make up looks out! It's perfect and the formula is to die for, I literally never have to touch up unless I've been overly 💋kissing 😘, 🍴 eating overly greasy food...I'm sorry I love greasy burgers and fries! Lol. Other than that it's stay put and flawless all day long! And it's such a smooth light formula that half the time you dont realize that your even wearing lipsticks, I absolutely hate that heavy heavy feel that allot of traditional lipstick have! Unless it's a super thick liquid Lippie that has some weight to it I want my lips to be soft smooth and weightless as if I'm only wearing a light balm, and the Max Factor X Lipstick does that and way way more!!! It's like a demi/semi matte finish, not too much shine but not too much matte, it like the perfect finished formula and has the best cross between both my loves of glosses and mattes! I love it and suggest every make up junkie and make up lover have 1-2 of these! 1 for your everyday bag to always have to apply and 1 in your make up kit which you'll easily can use for any make up look!!!! Absolutely Love It! 💋💄💋💄💋💄💋 Easiest 5 Star Nude Lipstick Ever! MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lipstick Simply Nude
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Dani P.
This is the perfect nude for my fair skin tone. The smell of this lipstick is horrible though, crayon-esque, and it's slightly patchy. I will continue to wear it though because it fades nicely and is a beautiful color.
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
I got it at Walgreens with the coupon that a received from Influenster. It's a good value for $3 off I ended up spending about $8 for it. I selected this color, Simply Nude, because that was the only color left on the store's display. I don't love the color with my completion because I would have rather got something a bit more dramatic but it's a soft shade for daytime and it looks very natural. It's good for work or an interview when you don't want to look like you are two 'done up'.

The texture is the one thing that I don't like and that's why I only gave it 4 stars. It felt kind of grimy in a way. It was not as smooth as I'd like it to be. It almost had the sensation of a few grands of sand on my lips... not the best quality. But like I said, for $8 at Walgreens, its a good value.
Nikki P.
Lynchburg , VA
I recieved this lipstick in a recent VoxBox and was pretty pleased with it. I loved the color of this lipstick. I used "Simply Nude" which is a very soft nude pink. You could make this color work with almost any look. It applies smoothly and has a comfortable formula with a creamy texture to it. It has a bit of a glow look to it without being too shiny. I admit that it does transfer easily and is not quite as opaque as I'd like, but there are many ways to resolve that problem. Such as using a primer and good lip liner before application, among other things.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Again this product was one i received from work as a full size sample. It does everything right. Applies smoothly and stays on comfortably with a creamy texture. I love the little bit of glow/glimmer to the product. The one thing i didnt like was the fact that that color was the exact color of my lips. Yes it's simply nude, but i like nudes to be two shades darker then my lip color, though the color is GORGEOUS - i just wish it looked like i was wearing something. With that being said the product is undeniably great.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got the simply nude color, and it looks God awful on me. Way too light and pink for my skin tone. It has a strong smell that reminds me of old lady lipstick. It's got a chemically sweet smell that just isn't pleasant and tastes horrible. The texture is gritty and uncomfortable, the color is sheer and blotchy/streaky, it is not matte, it's kind of dry, and it is not long lasting at all. But it is a buildable coverage, so Ill give it that
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I received this item for free in my #Voxbox and I couldn't wait to try it. It was a light nude pink and a typical color I would use in my daily makeup routine. Although very nourishing and soft on the lips, it felt like it just sat on top, too thick for the fine lines and dryness I was experiencing on my lips at the time, I recommend exfoliating before application! I would love to test out the other color options if available to see what else the brand has to offer!
Lisa G.
My first impression of this lipstick? Not blown away. It was very sheer in pigmentation and applied slightly streaky. It also clung to any dry skin on my lips. In the future I will be sure to exfoliate and moisturize my lips and apply lip liner underneath. The formula is very smooth and comfortable.

*received this from Influenster for testing purposes
Alisa P.
Where can you buy it?
Aami M.
kuwait
Is this available in kuwait?