BY MAXELL #1 in Storage Media & Cards

Store 80 minutes of music on the Maxell 625156 CD-RWs. The 625156 is specifically designed to quickly write your music. see more...

Maxell Music Cd-Rs 50-Ct Spindle 625156 CD-RW
  • "this are for a great use when you have those friends that still use cd players lol but other that when dis need to hear you new mix its great" in 12 reviews
  • "I'm kind of old school now but I sure do enjoy making my own mixed cds and these are great for that!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have used these cds for my music they work very well i have never had any problems with them and are affordable. " in 5 reviews
Benita R.
Denver
My brother use to use these a lot when he would make music on the computer. I think it liked them but the only issue was that they would get easily scratched. And also it would be very complicated to put different things on these CDs. But I mean would recommend getting maybe better ones than these.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
We used to use these quite often to burn music when we didn’t have ITunes. These were affordable and easy to use. I think I have quite a few still in use. Lol!!! Yes like I said easy to use and would definitely recommend for anyone downloading music from their computer.
Stephanie K.
Grand Jct, CO
I use these discs to burn photos to for my clients. Sad thing is most new laptops aren’t coming with CD drives anymore. So I will have to switch to USB thumb drives which is more expensive and more cost to my business. Dang technology.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love these Maxwell blank cds! I still buy these pretty regularly to burn cds to listen to in my car! My phone doesn't have room for all the music I want so it's so convenient to just burn a cd and store a bunch of mixed cds in my car! These cds are very reasonably priced and you can find them many different places: Walmart, Target, Kmart, Walgreens, Best Buy, etc! You get a lot of cds for a good price and each cd can hold between like 15-20 some songs! Very good value if you ask me. These CDs are practical, and very useful. I will definitely continue buying these as long as my car has a CD player! Highly recommend.
Ashley T.
I used to use this to make any type of cd. Like my brother used to make me all the good cds. Like if I couldn't get the high school musical one he would make it and make the cover for the cd it was so cool. I love them so much. They can get scratched so be very careful with them if not there goes yours cd.
Erin P.
BURLESON, TX
If you love to make your own cds all the time this is the stack for you. 50 CDs will last a very long time (maybe a lifetime) to the average every once in a while burner. The quality is good with no interference with burnt CDs.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used these to burn music onto when I was younger. They do a good job at holding music onto them. They are good quality and last a while. They do exactly what they are meant to do- hold music. I recommend them.
Ashley H.
have you ever needed to make a c.d. well i did ! and these worked perfect!!! ill never use another brand . easiest option ever , just download what youd like load it on and there you go! perfect cd in just  a few minutes. how much more perfect can it get?
💘Sana R.
1,008 reviews
Price is great and these cds work great after recording music ! I would highly suggest this to all! They run for a long time too! And so many come in pack which is great!
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I buy these cd most of the time when I want to downloaded or buy new music. I have never had any problem with these yet. Do not use as often as i need to! So far there great for me. No problems. These are an affordable price. I would not recommended till i got more use of these!
Devin D.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Who still uses these :) I do!
Ashley B.
West New York, NJ
Do they come with more than 80 min?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
A I don't burn CDs too often these days, but I still have some of these in my house. When I need to burn a music CD or data disc, I can count on these discs to get the job done rig
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
Does anyone still really use these?
Lisa F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do people still use these?