BY MAXELL #2 in Storage Media & Cards

Store 80 minutes of music on the Maxell 625156 CD-RWs. The 625156 is specifically designed to quickly write your music. see more...

• I don't remember, but does a computer asks for a CD to be formatt...2 Answers
  • Does anyone still really use these?14 Answers
  • Who still uses these :) I do!26 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this are for a great use when you have those friends that still use cd players lol but other that when dis need to hear you new mix its great" in 12 reviews
  • "I'm kind of old school now but I sure do enjoy making my own mixed cds and these are great for that!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have used these cds for my music they work very well i have never had any problems with them and are affordable. " in 5 reviews
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love these Maxwell blank cds! I still buy these pretty regularly to burn cds to listen to in my car! My phone doesn't have room for all the music I want so it's so convenient to just burn a cd and store a bunch of mixed cds in my car! These cds are very reasonably priced and you can find them many different places: Walmart, Target, Kmart, Walgreens, Best Buy, etc! You get a lot of cds for a good price and each cd can hold between like 15-20 some songs! Very good value if you ask me. These CDs are practical, and very useful. I will definitely continue buying these as long as my car has a CD player! Highly recommend.
Ashley T.
I used to use this to make any type of cd. Like my brother used to make me all the good cds. Like if I couldn't get the high school musical one he would make it and make the cover for the cd it was so cool. I love them so much. They can get scratched so be very careful with them if not there goes yours cd.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
If you love to make your own cds all the time this is the stack for you. 50 CDs will last a very long time (maybe a lifetime) to the average every once in a while burner. The quality is good with no interference with burnt CDs.
Ashley H.
have you ever needed to make a c.d. well i did ! and these worked perfect!!! ill never use another brand . easiest option ever , just download what youd like load it on and there you go! perfect cd in just  a few minutes. how much more perfect can it get?
Eva C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I feel sorry for anyone that ever dates me. I make mix CDs For every emotion I go through. So if I am mad at you then expect a hate CD. If I'm feeling lovey then expect that Bump n Grind Mix tape!
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I buy these cd most of the time when I want to downloaded or buy new music. I have never had any problem with these yet. Do not use as often as i need to! So far there great for me. No problems. These are an affordable price. I would not recommended till i got more use of these!
Jay A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have been using this brand for years. They have kept so well. I have stored tons of pictures and music. I have also used them to backup my computer when cleaning it internally and documents for my college classes. I don't have much use for them now but I still use the old ones I have which some are still blank. I believe the best part is that unlike a USB it doesn't ask you to format a CD whenever I put it in my laptop.
Christina L.
Muskegon, MI
I frequently like to burn music CDs for my car rides to and from work so I ran to the store to grab some RWs. I purchased the spindle of Maxell CD-R Music, honestly, by accident. I was pleasantly surprised! The writing was much quicker and it seems like after a week of listening to my music, I haven't heard the same song twice -- that's a TON of music on one disc! I will certainly buy this product again in a heartbeat!
Fetesha D.
This was my go-to product in college when I was putting presentations together and couldn't afford to stock up on USBs. The rewrites always burn quickly and you know if you have a blank one seconds after it's been inserted into the drip. Quick cool resource.
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH
Although iphones have taken over most music in my house I still have a case of blank CDs on hand, sometimes it's just nice to pop one in and go, or listen to a CD when I'm cleaning the house or having people over. Plus my husband's car doesn't have Bluetooth so he always listens to cds, it's nice to be able to just make a playlist and go,
Devin D.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Who still uses these :) I do!
Ashley B.
West New York, NJ
Do they come with more than 80 min?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
A I don't burn CDs too often these days, but I still have some of these in my house. When I need to burn a music CD or data disc, I can count on these discs to get the job done rig
Kourtney S.
Does anyone still really use these?
Jay A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't remember, but does a computer asks for a CD to be formatted like a USB, because I don't remember and that's why I prefer to use CDs for storing pictures.