Maxell Music Cd-Rs 50-Ct Spindle 625156 CD-RW

Store 80 minutes of music on the Maxell 625156 CD-RWs. The 625156 is specifically designed to quickly write your music.

How many of you had a business going on a as child with these 😂🤪?
Do people still use these?
I don't remember, but does a computer asks for a CD to be formatted like a USB, because I don't remember and that's why I prefer to use CDs for storing pictures.
Start your review of Maxell Music Cd-Rs 50-Ct Spindle 625156 CD-RW!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this are for a great use when you have those friends that still use cd players lol but other that when dis need to hear you new mix its great” in reviews
“I have used these cds for my music they work very well i have never had any problems with them and are affordable. ” in reviews
“I'm kind of old school now but I sure do enjoy making my own mixed cds and these are great for that!” in reviews
Shreveport
I love the used to because you can copy if you can your music CDS because I get so scratch so So they won the CD goes bad all you have to do is break it and then read to the CD Because you have the master CD Don't sell them when he remake them Not so wrong so don't do that It's also nice because when you have Other things you can You other things with And they have them in DVD So you can transfer movies to your DVD so they're good to have to so you can take your movies on VHS and put them on the DVD so It's a good thing I know everything's going to Smaller disks and stuff and the HS is out in there trying to move out the DVDS and the CDS And I still like DVDs and CDs old school I guess
Stevenson, AL
Honestly I hadn't used these in years. I needed something to put some documents on and to send to someone without sending through email or file sharing program. I actually was shocked to see they are still around. That should tell you right there I don't pay attention. LOL
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
Un tarjeta de memoria microSD (microSD, del inglés micro Secure Digital), o micro seguridad digital, provee a un teléfono celular o a un teléfono inteligente conmemoria expandida, lo que te permite agregar más contenido, como videos, fotos y música.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love these Maxwell blank cds! I still buy these pretty regularly to burn cds to listen to in my car! My phone doesn't have room for all the music I want so it's so convenient to just burn a cd and store a bunch of mixed cds in my car! These cds are very reasonably priced and you can find them many different places: Walmart, Target, Kmart, Walgreens, Best Buy, etc! You get a lot of cds for a good price and each cd can hold between like 15-20 some songs! Very good value if you ask me. These CDs are practical, and very useful. I will definitely continue buying these as long as my car has a CD player! Highly recommend.
Lake Mary, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to use this to make any type of cd. Like my brother used to make me all the good cds. Like if I couldn't get the high school musical one he would make it and make the cover for the cd it was so cool. I love them so much. They can get scratched so be very careful with them if not there goes yours cd.
Burleson, TX
If you love to make your own cds all the time this is the stack for you. 50 CDs will last a very long time (maybe a lifetime) to the average every once in a while burner. The quality is good with no interference with burnt CDs.
Hopatcong, NJ
1,274 reviews
I used these to burn music onto when I was younger. They do a good job at holding music onto them. They are good quality and last a while. They do exactly what they are meant to do- hold music. I recommend them.
have you ever needed to make a c.d. well i did ! and these worked perfect!!! ill never use another brand . easiest option ever , just download what youd like load it on and there you go! perfect cd in just  a few minutes. how much more perfect can it get?
Lost creek , Ky
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I buy these cd most of the time when I want to downloaded or buy new music. I have never had any problem with these yet. Do not use as often as i need to! So far there great for me. No problems. These are an affordable price. I would not recommended till i got more use of these!
Muskegon, MI
I frequently like to burn music CDs for my car rides to and from work so I ran to the store to grab some RWs. I purchased the spindle of Maxell CD-R Music, honestly, by accident. I was pleasantly surprised! The writing was much quicker and it seems like after a week of listening to my music, I haven't heard the same song twice -- that's a TON of music on one disc! I will certainly buy this product again in a heartbeat!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...