BY MAXELL #1 in Storage Media & Cards

Store 80 minutes of music on the Maxell 625156 CD-RWs. The 625156 is specifically designed to quickly write your music. see more...

• I don't remember, but does a computer asks for a CD to be formatt...2 Answers
  • Does anyone still really use these?14 Answers
  • Who still uses these :) I do!26 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "this are for a great use when you have those friends that still use cd players lol but other that when dis need to hear you new mix its great" in 12 reviews
  • "I have used these cds for my music they work very well i have never had any problems with them and are affordable. " in 5 reviews
  • "I'm kind of old school now but I sure do enjoy making my own mixed cds and these are great for that!" in 5 reviews
Eva C.
Pop Culture Expert
I feel sorry for anyone that ever dates me. I make mix CDs For every emotion I go through. So if I am mad at you then expect a hate CD. If I'm feeling lovey then expect that Bump n Grind Mix tape!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert
I love these Maxwell blank cds! I still buy these pretty regularly to burn cds to listen to in my car! My phone doesn't have room for all the music I want so it's so convenient to just burn a cd and store a bunch of mixed cds in my car! These cds are very reasonably priced and you can find them many different places: Walmart, Target, Kmart, Walgreens, Best Buy, etc! You get a lot of cds for a good price and each cd can hold between like 15-20 some songs! Very good value if you ask me. These CDs are practical, and very useful. I will definitely continue buying these as long as my car has a CD player! Highly recommend.
Ashley T.
I used to use this to make any type of cd. Like my brother used to make me all the good cds. Like if I couldn't get the high school musical one he would make it and make the cover for the cd it was so cool. I love them so much. They can get scratched so be very careful with them if not there goes yours cd.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
If you love to make your own cds all the time this is the stack for you. 50 CDs will last a very long time (maybe a lifetime) to the average every once in a while burner. The quality is good with no interference with burnt CDs.
Ashley H.
have you ever needed to make a c.d. well i did ! and these worked perfect!!! ill never use another brand . easiest option ever , just download what youd like load it on and there you go! perfect cd in just  a few minutes. how much more perfect can it get?
Yolanda S.
Waco
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE THESE CD CAUSE YOU CAN PUT ABOUT 15 TO ABOUT 20 SONGS ON THEM AND THEY REALLY WORK OUT WELL FOR ME AND THE PRICES OF THEM IS REALLY WORTH IT LOVE THEM
Esther T.
This is great to use for people who still use CDs. You can use it for music or to make a video of your idea. It's easy use to keep.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Works really well to keep all ur info in a area when you wanna save space like all ur music on the disc it is worth the buy
dreaa l.
These are good for music , movies , illegal downloads basically . I remember as a kid my parents used to sell these .
Jennifer H.
New Castle, PA
Maybe I'm old school but I love having cds on hand. I buy these all the time and use them in my car. Love me mix CDs!
Devin D.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Who still uses these :) I do!
Ashley B.
West New York, NJ
Do they come with more than 80 min?
Kourtney S.
Does anyone still really use these?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
A I don't burn CDs too often these days, but I still have some of these in my house. When I need to burn a music CD or data disc, I can count on these discs to get the job done rig
Jay A.
Pop Culture Expert
I don't remember, but does a computer asks for a CD to be formatted like a USB, because I don't remember and that's why I prefer to use CDs for storing pictures.