BY MAXELL #91 in Storage Media & Cards

DVD Recordable Discs have a high capacity of 4.7 GB and are compatible with 16x writers. They feature a high quality organic dye recording layer and are read compatible with DVD-ROM, DVD-RAM, DVD Video and DVD Audio. FEATURES: 120mm2 Hour Maximum Recording Time 120mm Standard 5 Pack Jewel Case see more...

Jonathan R.
Great price and great DVD-R. Never has an issue with these disk being able to write or playback on any device I have tried. Highly recommend these DVD-R disk.
Bethany H.
Thornton, KY
I had to buy these while I was pregnant to record all of my ultrasounds and they were perfect! I'm still able to view all those priceless moment.
dreaa l.
DVD recording CDs back in the old days I remember these days when I was little and they to be all around the house.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
It's very good I got it for my cousin and he likes it a lot he didn't have no problem with it
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Solid product, nice packaging, had no issu3/ with this product at all. Would recommend
Nicole H.
Sacramento, CA
Work great. But it's been a long time since I've burned a CD. Music is all in my phone
Melissa M.
Garfield Hts, OH
Great quality product. has durable and most of the time its a go to item.
Jessica G.