Maxell 190526 - Ebpk Jelleez Stereo Earbuds, Pink

by Maxell

Soft-touch matching cord and plug. 3.5mm Plugideal for all portable players. Imp: 32 ohm. 13mm drivers. Freq resp: 20 hz22 khz. Sensitivity: 98 db/mw. Connectivity Technology: Wired. Wireless Technology: Not Applicable. Cable Length: 36. Sound Mode: Stereo. Impedance: 32 Ohm. Minimum Frequency Response: 20 Hz. Maximum Frequency Response: 22 kHz. Plating: Nickel Plated. Earpiece Design: Earbud. Earpiece Type: Binaural. Driver Material: Neodymium Driver. Driver Size: 0.51. Host Interface: Mini-phone. Color: Pink. Form Factor: Open.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maxell 190526 - Ebpk Jelleez Stereo Earbuds, Pink!
3 years agoDoral, FL
My favorite in the life, I used this long time when I studied in the high school, great sound. Quality - price is excellent. The material is as silicone or rubber, fits very fine to the ear
3 years agoVaudreuil Dorion , QC
I picked up a pair of these years ago and they're still alive and kicking, fantastic headphones. Great quality and very durable. I picked up a second pair today to have as a spare and they're a lot cheaper feeling and tend to produce static when bent at certain angles :( very disappointed.