MAXCLINIC - Catrin Natural 100 Sunkill RX SPF46 PA+++ 12g 12g uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY MAXCLINIC

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: MAXCLINIC. Fine powder protects your skin from UV rays. How to apply: 1. Apply onto puff and smooth along the texture of skin. 2. Then, pat to increase adherence. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Jeanette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yay!! I just got this mineral sunkill ex by Catrin for after makeup sunblock. I saw this product on YouTube review. Have to try it myself. So I actually don’t know if this sunblock works. Since you really never know if a sunblock works. I do know it feel very light on my skin and I have no bad reaction to the product. I used it like my blotting powder. The minerals are not transparent, it does have a slit tint. Do good for light skinned users but probably not for darker skin users. I brought the puffer version but now I wish I had gotten the brush version. Puffer is great for travel but I think the brush version will evenly layer the face with coverage more effectively.