MAXCLINIC - Catrin Natural 100 Sunkill RX SPF46 PA+++ 12g 12g uploaded by Sirena N.MAXCLINIC - Catrin Natural 100 Sunkill RX SPF46 PA+++ 12g 12g uploaded by Sirena N.MAXCLINIC - Catrin Natural 100 Sunkill RX SPF46 PA+++ 12g 12g uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY MAXCLINIC

Brand from South Korea: MAXCLINIC. Fine powder protects your skin from UV rays. How to apply: 1. Apply onto puff and smooth along the texture of skin. 2. Then, pat to increase adherence. see more...

Sirena N.
I wanted a powder sunscreen to reapply over my makeup during the summer months, but didn't want to spend the money for the more expensive brands like SUPERGOOP! Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45 yet. I bought this from Amazon for around $14, and have mixed feelings This powder is pretty good, though it can look Cakey if you apply too much. I haven't gotten burned while using it, but I also use it for touch ups during a workday, not for spending hours outside. My biggest complaint is the packaging. It is so bulky and the cover doesn't stay on securely! So it's really hard to throw in your purse for touch ups. I think I will transfer it to another container for daily use.
Jeanette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Yay!! I just got this mineral sunkill ex by Catrin for after makeup sunblock. I saw this product on YouTube review. Have to try it myself. So I actually don’t know if this sunblock works. Since you really never know if a sunblock works. I do know it feel very light on my skin and I have no bad reaction to the product. I used it like my blotting powder. The minerals are not transparent, it does have a slit tint. Do good for light skinned users but probably not for darker skin users. I brought the puffer version but now I wish I had gotten the brush version. Puffer is great for travel but I think the brush version will evenly layer the face with coverage more effectively.
Vanessa N.
Denver, CO
I really like this product! It goes on great (full disclosure I'm fair skinned) however it's hard to tell if it's actually "working". I wanted to find a sun block that wouldn't exasperate my oily and acne prone skin and this definitely doesn't!