Skin CareFacial SkincareAcne Treatments & KitsUp & Up
Max Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up

Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great ingredient for acne. I mix this with hydrocortisone cream (helps with inflammation) and Sunday Riley’s Saturn sulfur mask to create an amazing acne spot treatment. Works like magic! Follow me for more great tips!
Bailey S.
Minneapolis
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Bailey S.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite spot treatment. I use differin each night and occasionally need to use a spot treatment. Benzoyl peroxide is considered safe to use when using differin. I’ve used this for years and year and I’ve never had any bad side effects or dryness.
Alexzia H.
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Alexzia H.
Purchased at: Target
I seen a dermatologist share this as a great spot treatment for breakouts and I don't regret buying it!!!! Seriously save your money from all the high brands and go get this at your local target! A little goes a long way! Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™
Bebe N.
Bronx, NY
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Bebe N.
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Bebe N.
Purchased at: Target
I was watching Kirah Ominoque skin routine on YouTube and she raves about this. She states it helped controlled her acne. I purchased it at target for less than $5. I added this to my skincare routine and I feel t has helped. My skin is not breaking out as much. For the price I’d recommend trying it.
Krista L.
Painesville , OH
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Krista L.
So I'm going to be brave and post my acne struggle because I really want to be able to help someone else who struggles with this to. I have PCOS so I am very acne prone! Ive spent loads of money and have tried nearly EVERYTHING and nothing was helping me. But my dermatologist reccomended this spot treatment right here & it has been a life saver. This stuff works I'm telling you! I applied this at first 3 times a day and within 5 days my acne dried up and started to fade away (2nd photo). I know it sounds too good to be true but I promise you this is worth a try because it has changed my life. The last picture is my face today. My face is still nowhere near perfect but it's improved incredibly and I've been using this stuff for 4 months. I don't need it everyday anymore but I do use it on individual pimples when I get them. If you are struggling with acne I really really encourage you to try this out. It's so affordable and has worked like magic for me & I hope this can help others to. (Also I realize the 2nd photo is not the same side of my face as the first & last however these are the only pictures I had and trust me both sides were equally as bad) #skincare #acne [brand:[brand:Up & Up
Alisa O.
Asheboro, NC
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Alisa O.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff!! This has helped a lot with clearing up my face and it’s super affordable (only like $4.00!) I use it as spot treatment only as it will dry out your face but works wonders for breakouts!
Melissa I.
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Melissa I.
I was skeptical to try this being the store brand and relatively inexpensive but it’s the real deal. I only use it on the blemish and in only 1-2 days it’s cleared, without any extra irritation.
Jacqueline T.
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Purchased at: Target
I have tried so so many acne treatments over the years & for the past few years especially I've been trying some of the more expensive brand name products without finding anything as effective as this. A lot of my skincare lover friends disapprove of this type of product saying that it's too harsh,... but I was so frustrated a month ago and thought about what I used to use when I was younger, saw this in Target & decided to go old school with this $3.99 gem, Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™Although not perfect it sure works better & faster than anything I've tried in years. I have not felt confident that salicylic acid was helpful to me anymore & in my case benzoyl peroxide is at least for now such a better fit. I have combo skin that can get easily irritated (hence the need for spot treatments) & I have not had any negative effects from using this- no over drying or anything else that would indicate that the 10% formula is too tough on my skin. I would give this a 4.5 if the app would let me!
Jessie M.
Oshkosh
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Jessie M.
I think it probably works best on zits with a head but I get cystic acne when in break out. It doesn’t necessarily make them go away but I think it helps them from getting worse and possibly prevents new zits if used regularly. [product:up-&-up-max-strength-acne-medication-1oz-up&up]
Maya E.
Dearborn, MI
Max. Strength Acne Medication - 1oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Maya E.
Purchased at: Target
Its good to use for new coming acne. I have been using it for months and it does the job after a couple days of applying. It is drying so I recommend to moisturize after

Looking for your answer?