BY MAX MARA

Defined by its clean lines and distinct silhouettes, Max Mara maintains a legacy in luxuriant designs. Woven from pure alpaca, this reversible scarf expertly balances comfort and understated style in a single swoop. Made complete with chunky raw hems, the minimalist charm won't fail to turn every head in the room. MaxMara scarf Raw hems, contrasting sides100% AlpacaDry clean Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Reversible alpaca scarf, Grey

nickiestclair S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I love this brand! If I were wealthier I would make my whole wardrobe max Mara. It is very well made and high quality. I have a black coat from them. It fits like it was made for my body and I have gotten many compliments on it.
Tristen C.
Warren
I recently bought a coat from Max Mara which is pretty comfy. It is a tan petticoat. This is perfect for the windier days in New York City. I like this store, but it is a bit pricey so I only shop there from time to time.
Careen L.
Paterson, NJ
Fashion forward, great quality and always great quality. Half of my wardrobe is Max Mars and I can not recommend them any more than I already do. I purchased a jacket last season that will work in my wardrobe for every
Erika B.
rochester,ny
A quick trip in when looking for holiday party apparel you’re bound to come out with your head turning outfit! My red dress was a show stopper but wish they had petite sizes available in store for those who are shorter
Linda L.
Love MaxMara! Can’t beat the quality and effortless elegance and class. I shop here for most of my work clothes and haven’t been disappointed ever! Best purchase was probably a winter coat, definitely recommend!
Z H.
College Park, GA
Loveeee this luxury brand. I have a pair of designer frames from here and I’m in love it’s super cute and has a gold/clear tone. I receive lots of compliments on them. Love their bags and wallets too!
Diana L.
Elmwood Park, IL
One of my favorite brands. It is always on trends. They have a great and fashion clothing that I wear it. I love their fake furs and coats for this season that look so beautiful and stylish. Moreover, their dresses are on top. Whenever I have to go somewhere for party of for special occasion I love to wear their dresses. It is really styled.
Sharadiya S.
Columbia
I once purchased a cashmere white pullover and it cost me around seven hundred dollars. It was two years ago and it still looks brand new. The quality of the sweater is amazing and the comfort level is heavenly!
I would totally recommend buying from them if you're looking to shop from any high-end brands.
Camille M.
Princeton, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Most if MaxMara Pieces are timeless classics, but with a modern twist, they are beautiful products that make great additions to any wardrobe. The use of everything from silk and wool to twill is very classic and the cuts are modern but not trashy at all. I love this stuff!
Navaeh M.
Greenville
Eh, it's decent I don't mind it. It's pretty good I would have to say. Pros, it's beautiful. Cons, it's normally tight. No, not really I shop at Wal-Mart a lot. It was amazing, I loved it so much. I probably would shop there again but i would probably get a size bigger
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How do you rate this brand company? 😄

Amazon