BY MAX MARA

Defined by its clean lines and distinct silhouettes, Max Mara maintains a legacy in luxuriant designs. Woven from pure alpaca, this reversible scarf expertly balances comfort and understated style in a single swoop. Made complete with chunky raw hems, the minimalist charm won't fail to turn every head in the room. MaxMara scarf Raw hems, contrasting sides100% AlpacaDry clean Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Reversible alpaca scarf, Grey

Buy on Amazon
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
I have a few dresses from this line. I find that I can wear them to work with a blazer and then head to dinner looking great without. The designs are femme and edgy. I love the variety of styles and the fit of their dresses is always A+!
nickiestclair S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I love this brand! If I were wealthier I would make my whole wardrobe max Mara. It is very well made and high quality. I have a black coat from them. It fits like it was made for my body and I have gotten many compliments on it.
Tristen C.
Warren
I recently bought a coat from Max Mara which is pretty comfy. It is a tan petticoat. This is perfect for the windier days in New York City. I like this store, but it is a bit pricey so I only shop there from time to time.
Careen L.
Paterson , NJ
Fashion forward, great quality and always great quality. Half of my wardrobe is Max Mars and I can not recommend them any more than I already do. I purchased a jacket last season that will work in my wardrobe for every
Linda L.
Love MaxMara! Can’t beat the quality and effortless elegance and class. I shop here for most of my work clothes and haven’t been disappointed ever! Best purchase was probably a winter coat, definitely recommend!
Natalia R.
Es un lujo entrar en maxmara y que atienda un grupo de profesionales que te aconsejan lo que más te ayuda y te ayuda a encontrar lo que está buscando. Además la ropa es preciosa !!!! Max Mara
Z H.
college park
Loveeee this luxury brand. I have a pair of designer frames from here and I’m in love it’s super cute and has a gold/clear tone. I receive lots of compliments on them. Love their bags and wallets too!
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Camille M.
Princeton, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Most if MaxMara Pieces are timeless classics, but with a modern twist, they are beautiful products that make great additions to any wardrobe. The use of everything from silk and wool to twill is very classic and the cuts are modern but not trashy at all. I love this stuff!
Navaeh M.
Greenville
Eh, it's decent I don't mind it. It's pretty good I would have to say. Pros, it's beautiful. Cons, it's normally tight. No, not really I shop at Wal-Mart a lot. It was amazing, I loved it so much. I probably would shop there again but i would probably get a size bigger
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
How do you rate this brand company? 😄