Max Mara uploaded by Rosa H.

BY MAX MARA #53 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Defined by its clean lines and distinct silhouettes, Max Mara maintains a legacy in luxuriant designs. Woven from pure alpaca, this reversible scarf expertly balances comfort and understated style in a single swoop. Made complete with chunky raw hems, the minimalist charm won't fail to turn every head in the room. MaxMara scarf Raw hems, contrasting sides100% AlpacaDry clean Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Reversible alpaca scarf, Grey

Zarah Abigail P.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
Max Mara products are great. Although a tad on the pricey side, I feel that the quality of their products compensate for that. I love their scents. They smell good and last long, which is really important to me. After all, who doesn't want to smell good right? 😉
Their clothes are very good quality too. The materials they use on their clothes are good and not the cheap kind that wears out easily. Their shoes and their bags are just as good. I am picky about these things and I like it that the materials they use, just like with their clothes, are quality materials.
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I was able to fine-tune my analytical skills as the Store Manager for a world-class Italian luxury brand. This included P&L spreadsheets, quarterly and year-end sales reporting/forecasting as well as daily corporate interaction/conference calls, etc.

Was also accountable for overall store sales, training and hiring a staff that was highly motivated by commission sales.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
I like this company for what it stands for and the quality products they produce. If you put their products side by side with stuff you get at Target, Kohls, or Sears, you can see a difference in quality.

The one thing to keep in mind is their sizing is a bit different. Read their charts and then read the fit. They come in relaxed, regular, or slim fit.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Super chic. Seriously, if you want to look like you stepped out of a magazine or a New York socialite, Max Mara is the brand to wear. The clothing is very minimal, yet classic. I wish I could shop at this store frequently, but it is quite pricy. The pieces that you do get no matter what will be classic staples in your wardrobe.
A. N.
A. N.
Oh MaxMara, how I love thee. The materials are impossibly luxurious and the design of the garments superb and fit a curvy figure. I would do my entire shopping here if I could afford it. Some things are more ridiculously priced than others, but their classic pants and knits last forever and are timeless.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
I have two Max Mara dresses. They are more for the summer. I don't shop there a lot because they don't have a huge selection of things that I am attracted to. The prices are decent and I will shop there again. Love this brand. Super duper high quality items. Great for gifts for the women in your life.
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Max mara is also excellent I do not consider myself a fan of max mara products but if I can give my best reviews according to what I have obtained from max mara I recommend it well although it is not my favorite as other brands, is very good I like it yes.
María R.
María R.
weston, FL
Marca muy original muy auténtica muy dinámica y muy divertida por eso se los recomiendo porque de verdad es lo máximo y lo mejor que está en la mercado no dude en adquirirla porque de verdad es supremamente genial así que no lo dudes
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
I have some sandals of those that tie to the ankle, are too comfortable and I love how feminine they are, they are almost mine for everything because they give a class to the look I have that day and besides I do not get tired.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
I Love the whitney bag.. Is so big and this like me so much.. I Love big bags... The colors of this collection is wonderful.. I hope buy others very soon. Excelent quality! Gorgeous! Love Love love Love it!!!!