BY MAX-FREEZE

Organic Ilex, Aloe and Arnica, Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil Greaseless Vanishing Scent Roll-On Formula Maximum Muscle & Joint Pain Relief can be used for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles associated with simple backache, strains, bruises and sprains. ; see more...

Virginia T.
Springfield

... THIS IS THE BEST BEST BEST pain rub I've ever used!!!!! Thank y'all at MAX freeze for making a pain relieving rub that REALLY WORKS in seconds and last longer then 30 minutes ❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I will always buy ALL max freeze products from now on. Y'ALL ROCK
Max-Freeze Maximum Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Roll-On Formula 3.0 fl oz
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is an ok product, I'm glad I was able to get it for free from RiteAid. I really like the roller ball, I was able to reach down my neck/back when it was stiff. It has a very light scent, I would say similar to alcohol. The main reason I say it's ok, is due to it not taking the pain away for a long period of time, unlike IcyHot where I can apply & I'm pain free for hours, this lasted maybe 1hr. I'll continue using it but probably won't buy again.
Sheri M.
Rumford, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is a complete game changer for me. I often get pain that runs from my should blade up through my neck. It was extremely painful the other day where there were points where it actually took my breath away. My husband told me to try this product after Advil and a hot shower did nothing for the pain. Within minutes the pain dulled and I gained more mobility. Amazing.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only does this work for joint and muscle pain, but it also helps relieve my migraine headaches! I put a little on my neck, and it's amazing. It doesn't leave a chalky, white residue. I also love that it's a rub on, so I don't have to get it on my hands!
Nicole H.
Albemarle, NC
Helps in a pinch. Easy to take on the go with you, it's definitely for minor aches and pains. Pretty affordable and you can get it from Walmart, Walgreens, Harris Teeter, etc. has a very mentholated smell which I frankly enjoy. Has a cooling sensation afterwords. Would buy again.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Zim's Max-Freeze roll on for days when I need relief from sore muscles. I typically use the roll on for my feet, after days where my plantar fasciitis flares up, or on my shins and calves after longer run days. It's easy to apply a massage-like.
Michaela B.
Winter Haven, FL
This product is great after a tough workout or long day of lifting (such as when you move in) I put a little of this on my joints before I go to bed when I ache and in the morning I feel good as new. I would highly recommend this product.
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
One of the best muscle and joint pain reliefs out there. I have severe Carpal Tunnel in in both hands, This helps better and faster than most other products I've tried. I bought it at Walmart is was between $10-$11 dollars, so it is pricey, but it's worth it because it works fast, the scent disappears which is always a plus, it's roll on so you don't have to worry about getting it on everything you touch, and it dries pretty fast. I more than likely will buy this again and I without a doubt recommend this product.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My go-to for any muscle or joint pain. I'm quite young and I've already had 3 hip surgeries, those alone effect other muscles and joints to the point I'm in chronic pain. This works so much better and faster than those others like Bengay or IcyHot. I've got my fiancé, my son, my dad and my uncle all swearing by this stuff now! It's absolutely amazing, definitely worth the price!
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best stuff for chronic pain and muscle soreness, I have fibromyalgia and my muscles are always so tense. Zim's Max freeze gives me instant relief. I like the fact that it's greaseless and organic. It temporarily relieves my aches and pains with a convenient No Mess roll-on applicator and I can use the ball to massage my problem areas. Highly recommended for relief of muscle and joint pain.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I'm looking for something to help relieve some pain in my joints that come on and off. How good is this product and where can I find it?
Can you please share me best herbal treatment for joint pain?