Max-Freeze Maximum Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Gel uploaded by Induja N.Max-Freeze Maximum Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Gel uploaded by April S.

BY MAX-FREEZE

Organic Ilex, Aloe and Arnica, Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil Greaseless Vanishing Scent Gel Formula ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer the roll on to the gel, only because I cannot seem to wash it off my hands no matter how hard I try and inevitably rub my eyes when I use it. I do like the gel more when I need to apply it to larger muscles, like my back and glutes after hard workouts. It is just as effective as the roll on, but I prefer the roll on.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Picked this up at Wal-Mart between $8-$9 . It is clear in color and melts quickly on your skin. Kind of feels like aloe Vera. Has a fairly strong menthol smell to it. Takes a few minutes to feel anything then you get a cooling tingle but it doesn't last too long. Works ok for minor aches but that's it.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the best pain relief gel. It works fast and helps me with my lower back pain. Price point is good too.
Induja N.
Louisville, KY
This gel is made up of mostly natural ingredients derived from plants. It works well on sore muscles and joints and tingles a little and is feels cooling as well. However the effects don't stay for a long time and are not immediate either. The smell is pleasant and is camphor. Good for a little pain relief. Can't be used for more intense pain.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As we get a bit older things don't always work they way we want them too. After a long hard day this stuff does wonders. Doesn't feel greasy and the small seems to go away after a few moments of wearing it. Great for sore muscles.
Destiny F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this at times on sore joints. It helps ease the pain a little for me.
member-ab08b018e
Ohio
I loved this product when I was playing soccer. I pulled my hamstring and this product easily became my best friend. It helps ease the pain greatly. The only thing I did not like was that it wasn't sweat proof and you have to reapply it often
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to product for aches and sore muscles. It absorbs quickly, and has a mild mint smell that goes away fast. It feels ice cold, like you have a freezer pack on you. This works wonders for sore muscles