BY MAX FACTOR

Bold, break-the-mold, pure pigment, lustruous lipcolor for women who want to make lasting impressions. see more...

Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Packages Ms. Understood 16
This brand is okay. I have never been too impressed. This lipstick comes in multiple gorgeous colors but the payoff is not great. It is just okay. I can't find anything special about the lipstick. I would not recommend it as it is expensive and just not great.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
love with this lip so divine in this spectacular tone is a lip cream with excellent texture and fine finish even makes reasaltar our lips in an incredible way apart does not allow recequedad
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lipstick cause it is smooth and the color are really vivid and creamy! the formula is very nice
Debi B.
Escondido, CA
Great selection of colors, works well with liner and gloss if need be. Does not need to be put on frequently. Cute container. Been using for a few years now. Kohls has a good selection. I definatly will be buying more colors.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Review for: Packages Ms. Understood 16
I have heard of these brand and they look very expensive. I could never afford anything like this if i could. I want to try a max lipstick product and this color looks delightful i would use this color. i don't like anything too too bright or really dark lip stick color on my lips. This one seems really good for me and the packaging looks really cute.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Review for: 56 Hipster
Amazing color for my skin tone, goes on smooth and last for the majority of the day. I don't wear a lot of lipsticks, but this is one that I will put on from time to time.
Stephanie C.
Review for: 28 Rose Rage
Love love love love this color... Never heard of this company or tried any of their products but their packaging is so adorable and I can't wait to go and check it out...
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 28 Rose Rage
I love this color. The color isn't to bright, it a warm color. I only had to apply two times in a day. Great look will buy again.
keyty G.
Review for: Lipcolor 0.13 oz
I like Max Factor lipstick, it makes my lips feel nice and smooth!! Very Love it...........!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nneka I.
Fort myers, FL
Review for: Lipcolor 0.13 oz
I used to be scared to use bright pinks, but this lipstick has made me use this at least once every two weeks. It is amazing!
Samantha G.
Randolph, NJ
How long does this last?
Debi B.
Escondido, CA
Will they be getting matte colors?