BY MAX FACTOR

Smooth Effects Foundation gives you a smooth base and an ideal canvas for the boldest and brightest colours. Designed to work seamlessly. Lets you max out your colour and make a lasting statement.

Maham H.
United Arab Emirates
The foundation does exactly the same thing as it states through its name.. gives excellent yet smooth coverage to the skin.. does not look cakey at all.. i have tried this foundation both with or without a primer.. and it is literally the affordable yet very good quality foudation.. i highly recommend this foundation
ميار ا.
Cairo
It blends on the skin smoothly and soft. Its cover not too high, it's perfect for who put makeup everyday because it's too soft you wont feel anything honestly, oil free which makes it perfect in summer and it's very good for sensitive skin. You cant put it in occasions if you have acne scars because its coverage is weak for that.
Lori A.
I have used this foundation a few times and always find myself going back to it. This is the one I'm currently using and I absolutely love it ❤

The shade is perfect for me as I'm rather pale and it's not to thick nor to thin.

Perfect 👏
Fatmah B.
Zagazig
Very good for the daily use or for NoMakup makeup, very light coverage , doesn’t fill pros and cons, it need an already clear skin, not good for oily skin or mixed skin at all, i would recommend for dry skins.
Sadaf J.
Sharjah , Uae
I can't even count all bottles, tubes and other containers of useless beauty products I have lying around. I've always had problems finding the right foundation but Max Factor'sfoundation is perfection. I finally found my colour match, and the product has decent coverage and lasting power. It's not too creamy or oily, it's not too mattifying or powdery-like, it's just perfect for my skin. I don't even have to use concealer and it is easy to apply with a brush or fingers. Their False Lash Effect mascara is also ace. It gives volume from the base and envelops and separates each lash for really voluptuous looking eyelashes. No clumps, no smudges. These are definitely my top beauty products.
Isabela M.
É um ótimo produto, fácil aplicação e muito viável o preço. Gostei muito e recomendo a compra desse!!! Parabéns!
Norma M.
Paisley
Lovethis product easy to apply and it blends n very well also smells great covers any blemishes woul reccomend
Mariya Z.
London
Incredible colours very very easy to blend and it’s definitely a dewy finish which is good
doaa e.
elQasiim
Good
Very good
Good
Amazing
Good
Amazing Good
Very good
Good
Amazing
Good
Amazing
Good
Good
Isa D.
Milano
Nice foundation. Leaves the skin smooth. Easy to remove. I didint like the presentation very much.

Amazon