BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor Silk Perfection Liquid to Powder Makeup Foundation Cool Bronze Original Formula . see more...

Brianda G.
Chattanooga, TN
Nice product! I love how it blended into my face.. it has a natural finish. Could use more pigment but over all a good product... about 3 hours after it started to creace in my fine lines!! I would buy it again
kuku k.
I have found this is one of the few foundations that smooth your face, but essentially disappear on your skin!
It doesn't look like you have any make-up on, but it makes your skin look radiant!
sydney W.
Lucasville, OH
The perfect little sheer highlight.. I love this so much and it makes you look like a celebrity!!
Roni C.
After swearing by rimmel for years I braved the beauty counter for advice after walking away with this I now believe in seeking advice. It's light to wear and good coverage.
Sehair Z.
This literally give you the most natural look ever and is so buildable without looking cakey, I do use a setting power: spray with this and it lasts all day.
Pau P.
Always feel good and gorgeous when you use it. It’s easy to apply. It will makes you comfortable all the time.