by Tayongpo

30 ml Foundation. Second skin foundation number 070 natural was launched by the design house of max factor. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Max Factor Second Skin Foundation Foundation, No. 080 Bronze, 1 Ounce by Max Factor!
How would you rate this product?
It is very good and suitable for dry skin from medium to full coverage and give glow look and very nice finish Max Factor Second Skin Foundation
Douglas, Isle of Man
Max Factor Second Skin Foundation Foundation, No. 080 Bronze, 1 Ounce by Max Factor uploaded by Camille A.
I cant lie, I didnt like this foundation. It was too flaky when i applied it on my face. :( i was expecting for it to be good but no. It wasnt good.

Looking for your answer?