Max Factor Satin Blush Midnight Mauve 213

by Max Factor

Is this blush pigmented??
Alguém notou algum tipo de irritação com o blush?
Start your review of Max Factor Satin Blush Midnight Mauve 213!
Charles City, VA
Blush looks good and leaves a glowing look to your face. Love this product and recommend it.
Sun Valley, CA
A blush look nice on any type of skin, a nature look but dramatic use at same time
Gainesville, FL
Max Factor is awesome and I love their products! The color is fresh and consistent and wears extremely well. This gets a 4 out of 5 because the brush is pretty awful.
Blush is the brightness of the face the shine this product is wonderful it's full of koo results it's wonderful
Granite city, Il
This is a great blush! It is one of my go-to blushes. This product does look different on a variety of skin colors, but just find what is best for you. This does look good on tan skin!
Vancouver
I really like this product b/c this blush makes your skin look really rosy and shimmery , it looks very pretty and I highly recommend it b/c u can wear it regularly when your going out or to party's and specials occasions too.
I like this product it's long lasting and makes my face look wonderful. Very lasting!! It's completely build able as well. I think it's best for deep skin tone. I would definitely buy this product again.
Calvert City, KY
Very good color. Love this blush but can get the same finished product for a cheaper price with another product.
Chula Vista, CA
Love blush this is a settle nice color that Lois amazing on and it comes in many colors. I highly recommend it.
Saint Albans, NY
The color of this blush is so define. And the pigmentation of this product has great quality. I'd say it's best for tanned or light skin, mostly because the color is a bit light. But it's great for upcoming events like parties... I would recommend others to try out this blush. You'll end up loving it! ;)