MAX FACTOR ROST CR BRONZER 10

by Max Factor

MAX FACTOR

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAX FACTOR ROST CR BRONZER 10!
How would you rate this product?
antoneth F.
Cottonwd Shrs, TX
Its great product.i love bronze and its shimmer . Its really good.. its best for my tan skin.. good for people who has a tan skin
Sandra S.
Esta muy hermoso el bronzer me encanta por sus destellitos q tiene se ve hermoso en nuestra piel
Sofija S.
Kragujevac
MAX FACTOR ROST CR BRONZER 10 uploaded by Sofija S.
Loveee this bronzer.Its soft,builds very well.Its not too warm,just a perfect mix of cool and warm.It’s not overly pigmented so you can blend it out very well.I’m pale but it doesnt show up too dark on my skin.If you want a bronzer for every day,its great and you can use it as a shadow also.I recommend it to everybody❤️ #influenster #voxbox #maxfactor #bronze #makeup MAX FACTOR ROST CR BRONZER 10
Bojana T.
1020, Vienna
MAX FACTOR ROST CR BRONZER 10 uploaded by Bojana T.
I’ve loved using this bronzer, especially coming up to Christmas as it gives such a nice glow. It isn’t as harsh as a darker bronzer but give a nice soft glow and leaves your cheeks looking radiant! I would highly recommend. MAX FACTOR ROST CR BRONZER 10
Justyna B.
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Love this This is a great bronzer for the paler girls out there! It’s not too orange but has the most perfect effect on adding dimension to the face! I lightly dust it on with a fluffy bronzer brush and it makes such a different! Not cakey or anything!
Tina L.
New Castle, DE
This is very good quality product of Max Factor. It is a shiny and suitable color for my skin 🙈
Paloma P.
Bernardino horne 208
Very good. I really liked it ... I loved it ... Thanks for creating it hahaha. Super durable a beauty. I was super fascinated ..... Thanks for creating it hahaha
Chelsea D.
london
My favourite bronzer. I got this a couple years ago and loved it, I went back and always bought it. Such a lovely shade with a little shimmer
Ella T.
Solihull
Good bronzer. Goes on the skin very well and it is very pigmented and gives a highlighting effect.
Zoe C.
Love this bronzer so much, such a perfect shade for my skin blends like a dream also gives a lovely glow

Looking for your answer?