BY MAX FACTOR

Professionally formulated to cover and color naturally, in an easy to use, swivel-up stick.  Slips on lightly for a silky-matte finish.  Pampers skin with a rich emollient. Professional Beauty Tip: For a sheerer finish, apply with a damp sponge and blend.  For best results, use a Max Factor® Imported or Natural Sponge.

How To Apply:

STEP 1

Match the foundation with the skin tone of your jawline to find the right shade for you.

STEP 2

Can be used all over your face or to hide blemishes.

STEP 3

Always apply in good natural light to ensure even coverage.

STEP 4

Apply with your fingers to warm the Pan Stik and ensure a smooth coverage.

• "But I also have a hard time finding it." in 1 review
  • "Highly recommend it, for the price the product is amazing." in 1 review
  • "Very great product if you're looking for light-medium coverage." in 1 review
  • "I've since moved on to Revlon ColorStay, but I used Max Factor every day for a decade, applied with a sponge." in 1 review
Mimi R.
Shreveport, LA
Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation was my go-to foundation for absolute YEARS before they cut ties to the US market leaving me heartbroken & buying as much as I could off the internet before it disapeared forever! Max Factor had the lightest/whitest base tones that never once turned me orange or matched my freckles the way some foundations seem to do.  I LOVE using this both on the stage & in everyday life.
Rosanne I.
Max Factor brings back a lot of memories. Panstick was the first foundation I bought. There really weren't many options in the '90s for drugstore foundation. I kept repurchasing these for years. Even when I had other foundations, this would work for serious coverage. Sadly, Max Factor is very hard to find anymore. This product also isn't the best for your skin.
Megan G.
Tupelo
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Nouveau Beige more...
This brings back so many memories! I use this all through high school. This was before the beauty blender and picked it up after my best friend had one. You could literally run out the door throwing this on your face and rub it in with your fingers and look like you spent an hour on your makeup. I just repurchased this on amazon. I have since moved on to the HourGlass Vanish Stick and Dior Backstage but I am seriously considering comparing this to the hourglass in a side by side. Would anyone like to see that video???
Natalie V.
If I ever had a Holy Grail stick Foundation it would be this one! It is so full coverage , I love the Finish! I have probably used this since I was in Middle School, and it's always my go-to if I want to stick Foundation! The only downside about it is that it's so hard to find n
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I love max factor pan stick,i have very sensitive skin and all other face make up brands make me break out,& ive tried them all.max factor pan stick has never made me break out,been using since middle school and im now in my fortys. I will never use another face make up for my skin.
Jennifer M.
What I like about this product is that it is so easy to apply. When I am running out the door I just put this on literally as I'm on my way out the door (Am I the only one who's ever done this?), check the car mirrors, and I looked good! I'm not even playing with you. So, I love this product. And if you're someone who has ever had to do their makeup on the run, you know what I'm talking about. I recommend this to you, Girl.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Fair more...
Bring this back to America. I have used it once or twice and been very impressed on how easy it was to use and how nice of a formula it was. Sticks are amazing for my lifestyle and doing things on the go.
Ashley W.
Clarendon Hls, IL
I wish that this was still sold at Walmart because it is honestly the best stick foundation I have ever used in my life. Used to use it for wedding. When I did makeup for bridal parties this stuff is that amazing!!!
Lindsey T.
Columbus , IN
Pan sticks are a new fave! I recently purchased one online, and I absolutely love it! Gives off a subtle baby powder / coconut oil smell. Isn't AS dull coverage as I was expecting but still does the job and very well might I add. It's super easy to apply and blend in as well. Definitely plan to purchase again. Especially at the price.
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
This is hands down the best coverage foundation in a stick form. I love the price point and the wide range of shades. This is definitely a heavier product and I wouldn’t wear it everyday. More for those nights when I want to go full on glam. The only thing I wished is that this product was easier to find. Most stores don’t seem to carry this anymore.
نيرة🌸 H.
Cairo
Does it make a full cover?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This pan-stick is medium or high coverage?? This pan-stick it's is good for oil skin??
Viktorija K.
wisbech
Does it cake up?
amanda a.
This used to be MY makeup. I cant find it anywhere. Where do I buy it?!
beauty f.
debrecen
Do they have a wide range of color shade?

Amazon