BY MAX FACTOR #13 in Foundation Sticks

Professionally formulated to cover and color naturally, in an easy to use, swivel-up stick.  Slips on lightly for a silky-matte finish.  Pampers skin with a rich emollient. Professional Beauty Tip: For a sheerer finish, apply with a damp sponge and blend.  For best results, use a Max Factor® Imported or Natural Sponge.

• Does it make a full cover?5 Answers
  • This foundation looks very intriguing! What kind of skin ...3 Answers
  • Where do you buy this? How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • "But I also have a hard time finding it." in 1 review
  • "Highly recommend it, for the price the product is amazing." in 1 review
  • "Very great product if you're looking for light-medium coverage." in 1 review
  • "I've since moved on to Revlon ColorStay, but I used Max Factor every day for a decade, applied with a sponge." in 1 review
Lindsay S.
Review for: Fair more...
I got mine off of Amazon do to the fact that Max Factor is no longer sold in stores in my area I heard great things about this foundation and I have been testing out a few drug store stick foundations to see if I like the formula before I spend the big bucks on the Hourglass Foundation this will be the third I have tested the other two were from Maybelline and they did not work out so as a makeup lover I love trying and testing out new products so I thought what the heck let's give it a shot and I love the formula so far it is creamy not drying blends into the skin nicely and gives about a medium coverage it can be buildable but be careful not to build it up to much because it will start to look cakey great when you want something quick and easy to head out the door.
Rosanne I.
Max Factor brings back a lot of memories. Panstick was the first foundation I bought. There really weren't many options in the '90s for drugstore foundation. I kept repurchasing these for years. Even when I had other foundations, this would work for serious coverage. Sadly, Max Factor is very hard to find anymore. This product also isn't the best for your skin.
Natalie V.
If I ever had a Holy Grail stick Foundation it would be this one! It is so full coverage , I love the Finish! I have probably used this since I was in Middle School, and it's always my go-to if I want to stick Foundation! The only downside about it is that it's so hard to find n
Rama A.
Review for: Fair more...
I love max factor pan stick,i have very sensitive skin and all other face make up brands make me break out,& ive tried them all.max factor pan stick has never made me break out,been using since middle school and im now in my fortys. I will never use another face make up for my skin.
Jennifer M.
What I like about this product is that it is so easy to apply. When I am running out the door I just put this on literally as I'm on my way out the door (Am I the only one who's ever done this?), check the car mirrors, and I looked good! I'm not even playing with you. So, I love this product. And if you're someone who has ever had to do their makeup on the run, you know what I'm talking about. I recommend this to you, Girl.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Fair more...
Bring this back to America. I have used it once or twice and been very impressed on how easy it was to use and how nice of a formula it was. Sticks are amazing for my lifestyle and doing things on the go.
Ashley W.
Clarendon Hls, IL
I wish that this was still sold at Walmart because it is honestly the best stick foundation I have ever used in my life. Used to use it for wedding. When I did makeup for bridal parties this stuff is that amazing!!!
Lindsey T.
Columbus , IN
Pan sticks are a new fave! I recently purchased one online, and I absolutely love it! Gives off a subtle baby powder / coconut oil smell. Isn't AS dull coverage as I was expecting but still does the job and very well might I add. It's super easy to apply and blend in as well. Definitely plan to purchase again. Especially at the price.
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
This is hands down the best coverage foundation in a stick form. I love the price point and the wide range of shades. This is definitely a heavier product and I wouldn’t wear it everyday. More for those nights when I want to go full on glam. The only thing I wished is that this product was easier to find. Most stores don’t seem to carry this anymore.
khristy W.
DeKalb
Review for: Nouveau Beige more...
solid product and at reasonable price i would consistently purchase this product. it does not last as long as i would prefer, however with the price being so reasonable it is not a huge issue.
نيرة🌸 H.
Cairo
Does it make a full cover?
amanda a.
This used to be MY makeup. I cant find it anywhere. Where do I buy it?!
Viktorija K.
wisbech
Does it cake up?
beauty f.
debrecen
Do they have a wide range of color shade?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This pan-stick is medium or high coverage?? This pan-stick it's is good for oil skin??

back