BY MAX FACTOR #14 in Foundation Sticks

Professionally formulated to cover and color naturally, in an easy to use, swivel-up stick.  Slips on lightly for a silky-matte finish.  Pampers skin with a rich emollient. Professional Beauty Tip: For a sheerer finish, apply with a damp sponge and blend.  For best results, use a Max Factor® Imported or Natural Sponge.

• This foundation looks very intriguing! What kind of skin type is ...3 Answers
  • This pan-stick is medium or high coverage?? This pan-stick it's i...2 Answers
  • I am very pale and I've been wondering if this products has many ...1 Answers
  • "Highly recommend it, for the price the product is amazing." in 1 review
  • "I've since moved on to Revlon ColorStay, but I used Max Factor every day for a decade, applied with a sponge." in 1 review
  • "But I also have a hard time finding it." in 1 review
  • "Very great product if you're looking for light-medium coverage." in 1 review
Ellen Mae L.
Ellen Mae L.
I have been using this product since college days. I love this a lot! I was a nursing student then and I had dark circles around my eyes due to noc shifts at the hospital or making case studies/thesis. This product save my face. I would just apply in the mornings for class and I'd look stress-free and that I had a great beauty sleep. I did not suffer any breakouts too. I remember always buying 2shades, one lighter shade for my eyes and the other nearest to my skin tone for the rest of my face. Highly recommended!
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
For a drug store full coverage make up Max factor is actually really good. I used it a lot when I was in high school and still keep a stick around for when I have those nasty breakouts and my bb just wont cover it. In all the years tha tI wore this make up not one did it break me out. It is worth every penny of the money. However, I will suggest using a mostirizer or water on your sponge when you are applying this product to make it go on better and to use less of the product since it is a ticker foundation.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
for a pharmacy full coverage makeup Max Factor is really good. I used it a lot when I was in high school and still keep a stick around when I have those nasty outbreaks and my bb just does not cover it. In all the years tha tI took this makeup what can not blow me. Worth every penny of the money. However, I will suggest the use of a mostirizer or water in your sponge when you are applying this product to make it go better and use less product because it is a contribution base.
Gina R.
Gina R.
I have used lost of Max factor throughout my make up collections I have always loved the easy stick foundation for a drug store product it's really great the coverage is light/medium but it does wear pretty well very little cracking and smudging or at least for me. I love that it is so creamy and smooth u can even use a beauty blender!! Color matching isn't so bad either....the price is pretty fair for the amount of product as well
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This too is pictured as the original size but it too is not. I am very disappointed. Size of the prodict.this is much smaller than the original that I used to buy before it was sold to cover girl. Also I ordered 2 in deep olive and 1 in olive. I was sent 2 in olive and 1 in deep olive.l this is a very deceptive ad. I also want to know what happened to the Rich Ginger that used to be available? That color was perfect for me.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Max Factor Stick was my go-to foundation for 3 years. However, I hated that the foundation never seemed to stay on my face. I would always find it on my steering wheel, keyboard, etc. Plus, at the end of the day there never seemed to be anything left on my face at all. This foundation is easy to apply and it looks great just after application. However, even with a primer, it's hard to keep it on your face.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Es la única barra de base que he usado, y me gusto siempre, alta cobertura fácil de de aplicar, se difumina bastante bien, brillo en la cara, olvídalo con esto, dura de 6 a 8 horas perfecto, solo retoque con polvos y como recién maquillada, el que quier experimentar con base en barra les recomiendo sin duda esta, puedes usarlo solo como corrector perfectamente, tiene una cobertura bastante buena !
Angie M.
Angie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this foundation makeup for over 30 years. Though I've tried other products, I always come back to Panstik; nothing else comes even close. The coverage is fantastic. Swish three or four strokes on your face and blend with a damp sponge. The results are dewy, beautiful skin. It looks as if you were born with a perfect complexion -- no heavy makeup look.
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
This product was not only half the size of the regular pan stik but the dye lots of each tube (I purchased 5 tubes), were different. The sale of this product was clearly misrepresented. When i contacted the seller, they responded by saying they have no control over the manufacturer. I will not do business with this seller again.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Fremont, IN
Mac Factor Pan-Stik ultra Creamy Makeup is a great product, the pros of the product are that it affordable and it goes on great. My skin tone is fair and sensitive skin, it is long lasting , I was surprised at how it stayed on and it did not leave my skin looked overly done up. I will be purchasing this item again.
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be MY makeup. I cant find it anywhere. Where do I buy it?!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
This foundation looks very intriguing! What kind of skin type is it best for? Also has anyone experienced breakouts from this? I know a lot if people are claiming its very thick! Thanks if you can answer!
Maria Paula C.
Maria Paula C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
to think of the finish gives this product?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pan-stick is medium or high coverage?? This pan-stick it's is good for oil skin??
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Nana in Northern Ireland was the first person to introduce me to this fab product but cannot find it in the US. It was discontinued many moons ago and I have yet to find a decent replacement. Any suggestions??