BY MAX FACTOR #11 in Foundation Sticks

Professionally formulated to cover and color naturally, in an easy to use, swivel-up stick.  Slips on lightly for a silky-matte finish.  Pampers skin with a rich emollient. Professional Beauty Tip: For a sheerer finish, apply with a damp sponge and blend.  For best results, use a Max Factor® Imported or Natural Sponge.

Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation
  • "I've since moved on to Revlon ColorStay, but I used Max Factor every day for a decade, applied with a sponge." in 1 review
  • "Very great product if you're looking for light-medium coverage." in 1 review
  • "But I also have a hard time finding it." in 1 review
  • "Highly recommend it, for the price the product is amazing." in 1 review
Rosanne I.
Max Factor brings back a lot of memories. Panstick was the first foundation I bought. There really weren't many options in the '90s for drugstore foundation. I kept repurchasing these for years. Even when I had other foundations, this would work for serious coverage. Sadly, Max Factor is very hard to find anymore. This product also isn't the best for your skin.
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
This is hands down the best coverage foundation in a stick form. I love the price point and the wide range of shades. This is definitely a heavier product and I wouldn’t wear it everyday. More for those nights when I want to go full on glam. The only thing I wished is that this product was easier to find. Most stores don’t seem to carry this anymore.
Laura F.
I used to wear this all the time. I still do on occasion. I loved the full coverage and lasting wear. I believe my skin has become drier than it used to be and don't wear it quite as much now but I would recommend someone looking for full coverage stick foundation definitely try it out.
Natalie V.
If I ever had a Holy Grail stick Foundation it would be this one! It is so full coverage , I love the Finish! I have probably used this since I was in Middle School, and it's always my go-to if I want to stick Foundation! The only downside about it is that it's so hard to find n
Tiffany B.
China Grove
Started using this when I was a teenager and have loved it ever since. I want go into detail about how long that has been but it was when stick foundation had just came out and we thought it was wonderful not to have to use the liquid foundation.
Rama A.
Review for: Fair more...
I love max factor pan stick,i have very sensitive skin and all other face make up brands make me break out,& ive tried them all.max factor pan stick has never made me break out,been using since middle school and im now in my fortys. I will never use another face make up for my skin.
Jennifer M.
What I like about this product is that it is so easy to apply. When I am running out the door I just put this on literally as I'm on my way out the door (Am I the only one who's ever done this?), check the car mirrors, and I looked good! I'm not even playing with you. So, I love this product. And if you're someone who has ever had to do their makeup on the run, you know what I'm talking about. I recommend this to you, Girl.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Fair more...
Bring this back to America. I have used it once or twice and been very impressed on how easy it was to use and how nice of a formula it was. Sticks are amazing for my lifestyle and doing things on the go.
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Cool Copper more...
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I bought this off Amazon because of Thataylaa's recommendation and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It gives awesome full coverage and blends beautifully. Great find for the price.
نيرة🌸 H.
Cairo
Does it make a full cover?
amanda a.
This used to be MY makeup. I cant find it anywhere. Where do I buy it?!
Viktorija K.
wisbech
Does it cake up?
beauty f.
debrecen
Do they have a wide range of color shade?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This pan-stick is medium or high coverage?? This pan-stick it's is good for oil skin??