BY MAX FACTOR #6 in Foundation Sticks

Professionally formulated to cover and color naturally, in an easy to use, swivel-up stick.  Slips on lightly for a silky-matte finish.  Pampers skin with a rich emollient. Professional Beauty Tip: For a sheerer finish, apply with a damp sponge and blend.  For best results, use a Max Factor® Imported or Natural Sponge.

• "Highly recommend it, for the price the product is amazing." in 1 review
  • "I've since moved on to Revlon ColorStay, but I used Max Factor every day for a decade, applied with a sponge." in 1 review
  • "But I also have a hard time finding it." in 1 review
  • "Very great product if you're looking for light-medium coverage." in 1 review
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Jennifer M.
What I like about this product is that it is so easy to apply. When I am running out the door I just put this on literally as I'm on my way out the door (Am I the only one who's ever done this?), check the car mirrors, and I looked good! I'm not even playing with you. So, I love this product. And if you're someone who has ever had to do their makeup on the run, you know what I'm talking about. I recommend this to you, Girl.
Christy A.
Crab Orchard
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have used this for years and still love it. It is full coverage without being heavy. Not as easy to find as it used to be but well worth it.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first ever foundation stick and I really loved it and still do the formula is super creamy and bendable and so easy to use as a tick foundation. You get super full coverage and it's not even that expensive. I have created my most flawless make up looks with this foundation.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yess. This Foundation stick has been around for so many years I used to when I was younger and I've recently used it again it has a creamy powder finish like most Foundation sticks do and it is a great formula the price point is fantastic and it does the job
Dia H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Green
I used to use this product in the 1980's until Max Factor stopped being sold in America. I loved it. I stopped wearing makeup for years cause I could not find another product that made me look flawless.
Kaytea P.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Max Factor 1 Pc Panstik Foundation - No. 60 Deep Olive
This is a fantastic foundation. It isn't readily available in the states so I order through Amazon. The sticks are fairly small now but the coverage is so good I can make a stick last just o er a month.
Amanda W.
Florala
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was younger this foundation woeked great. As I have gotten older, it just does not stay on like it used to. By the days end , I look all crazy with a half painted face.
Susan N.
Washington, DC
This is the original stick makeup and in many respects it is the best especially in terms of coverage and range of shades that used to be available. Sadly, this is no longer found in stores in my area and I understand that it is still available elsewhere just not in the USA. I love how you can travel with this product and it does a great job to make your skin look fabulous in a flash. Next time I'm in Canada, I will try to find it there... though I think I might need to head over across the pond to the UK and Europe!
Nicole L.
Monroe, NY
Review for: Other
I have this in the lightest shade—which is a little on the pinky/orangey side—and it juuuuust about works for my skin tone. This foundation stick is pretty creamy, and it doesn't feel too greasy or heavy on the skin. I'd say it's about a medium coverage, and typically I go for something more full coverage, but this is a nice medium that doesn't make my face look too cakey or makeup-y so I make it work. This foundation definitely doesn't control my oils, but it also doesn't look terrible when the shine breaks through and it lasts all day without fading. This foundation is great for everyday, and I'd recommend it to anyone, from dry to oily skin, who wants to try out a stick foundation!
نيرة🌸 H.
Cairo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make a full cover?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be MY makeup. I cant find it anywhere. Where do I buy it?!
beauty f.
debrecen
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they have a wide range of color shade?
Nicole K.
This foundation looks very intriguing! What kind of skin type is it best for? Also has anyone experienced breakouts from this? I know a lot if people are claiming its very thick! Thanks if you can answer!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pan-stick is medium or high coverage?? This pan-stick it's is good for oil skin??